The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth uni

Anyone on here going to Aberystwyth doing/ hoping to do Education Studies in 2020?
Reply 1
Original post by Eliza999
Anyone on here going to Aberystwyth doing/ hoping to do Education Studies in 2020?

Hi there,

I will being going to Aber for the 2020 start but unfortunately I will be doing another course.
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Hi I was thinking of doing education studies with a foundation year next year and wondering what grades were like are they quite lenient because I’m predicted CCC but they have no set requirements for foundation year. Thanks x
Hi @Eliza999

Well done on your offer! I am a current 2nd year student here at Aberystwyth university and I am really enjoying living and studying here.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have about student life here at Aberystwyth 😊

What is everyone looking forward to about studying at Aberystwyth?

Rebecca
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I was thinking of doing education studies with a foundation year next year and wondering what grades were like are they quite lenient because I’m predicted CCC but they have no set requirements for foundation year. Thanks x

The typical entry requirements for BA Education without a foundation year here at Aberystwyth are BBC-CCC. I would recommend having a chat to the admissions team here at Aberystwyth if you have any further questions!

Rebecca

Quick Reply

Latest