The Student Room Group

Primary Education 2020 - Roehampton, Greenwich, Canterbury or Hertfordshire?

Hi. Who else is applying to Roehampton, Greenwich, Canterbury or Hertfordshire for Primary Education (QTS) in 2020 (or Middlesex, but couldn't fit it in the title) and where are you in the application process?

I've got interviews for Hertfordshire and Greenwich this week (Thursday and Friday) and Roehampton and Canterbury in December. What about you? :smile:
I've applied to Herts too for this course. How did your interview go?

Original post by Abby-Rose
Hi. Who else is applying to Roehampton, Greenwich, Canterbury or Hertfordshire for Primary Education (QTS) in 2020 (or Middlesex, but couldn't fit it in the title) and where are you in the application process?

I've got interviews for Hertfordshire and Greenwich this week (Thursday and Friday) and Roehampton and Canterbury in December. What about you? :smile:
Original post by Annalatica034

Hey @Annalatica034

I'm currently in my 3rd year of study at Herts so feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions about the University :smile:
Hi,,
I’ve applied for roehampton too and have my interview in feb, what was it like for you? what kind of things did they have you do?
Hey that would be great! Thanks :smile: Do I do that on here or is there a way to message privately on TSR? I'm relatively new aha
Hey that would be great! Thanks :smile: Do I do that on here or is there a way to message privately on TSR? I'm relatively new aha

Whatever you'd prefer - I'm contactable either way :smile:
Reply 6

Hi. Sorry it's taken so long to answer, but I haven't been on the student room in a while. My interview went very well and I received a conditional offer. I went to the offer holder day on the 22nd February and I think that Hertfordshire is going to be my first/firm choice. What about you?
Reply 7
Original post by Abby-Rose

Hey, I applied for primary ed in Roehampton, Herts, Middlesex and Oxford Brookes. I ended up choosing Roehampton as my firm and Middlesex as insurance. Hope you had great experiences with your interviews :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending