The Student Room Group

How do you keep someone loving you?

My girlfriend is sooo beautiful and amazing and perfect in every way! I need her in my life! Aldo I'm getting paranoid. I keep messaging her throughout the day but she never seems to answer me then when we talk with each other she just gives me short answers and never asks me questions. Maybe, it's just my paranoia again and I should go back to the doctor but I am getting more and more worried about this. It feel like no matter what I get there it isn't enough. Should I buy her more things?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LKLKLK
My girlfriend is sooo beautiful and amazing and perfect in every way! I need her in my life! Aldo I'm getting paranoid. I keep messaging her throughout the day but she never seems to answer me then when we talk with each other she just gives me short answers and never asks me questions. Maybe, it's just my paranoia again and I should go back to the doctor but I am getting more and more worried about this. It feel like no matter what I get there it isn't enough. Should I buy her more things?

Talk to her about how you feel! Maybe she is a little paranoid or unsure herself about how you feel, or she has something going on at home etc?
You can't, how people feel is not entirely in your control.
Reply 3
Does she study or work? She doesn't have to be on hand to answer lots of your texts and may be getting fed up with them. Talk to her. And don't get unnecessary presents, you can't buy true love!
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
Does she study or work? She doesn't have to be on hand to answer lots of your texts and may be getting fed up with them. Talk to her. And don't get unnecessary presents, you can't buy true love!

I think she just started Year 4 but I don't no if she's working yet
Reply 5
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
You can't, how people feel is not entirely in your control.

But she my true love and were met to be together forever and ever and I cant lose her. I wish I could make her love me
Original post by LKLKLK
But she my true love and were met to be together forever and ever and I cant lose her. I wish I could make her love me

You should work on your clinginess.
Your paranoia is more likely to push her away if anything...
Reply 8
But I cant lose her!
Clingyness isn't usually seen as attractive
People in relationships like varying levels of closeness, but an unhealthy need for someone is usually not desired
Reply 10
Original post by Issakatie
Clingyness isn't usually seen as attractive
People in relationships like varying levels of closeness, but an unhealthy need for someone is usually not desired

I understand. I just wish she was with me right now. I love her so much
You shouldn’t put anyone on a pedestal and you can’t buy love. Your whole attitude is unhealthy and you need to work on yourself before you get into a relationship.
This sounds like a very unhealthy relationship to me. You sound obsessive and possessive. Just meet up with her and ask what she wants.
Original post by LKLKLK
But I cant lose her!

Your would be fine without her. Your attitude is a bit scary to be honest.
(edited 4 years ago)
You say she’s the love of your life but you don’t know what year she’s in or whether she’s working again yet?
Reply 15
Original post by YaliaV
You shouldn’t put anyone on a pedestal and you can’t buy love. Your whole attitude is unhealthy and you need to work on yourself before you get into a relationship.

But I have nothing and I have no way of improving my life. Ive hit rock bottom. I dont know what to do these days. I feel like im just surviving but not living.
Troll
Reply 17
Original post by 5hyl33n
This sounds like a very unhealthy relationship to me. You sound obsessive and possessive. Just meet up with her and ask what she wants.

I see her every week day while she walks to school.
Wait, year 4? As in 7 years old???
Original post by LKLKLK
But I have nothing and I have no way of improving my life. Ive hit rock bottom. I dont know what to do these days. I feel like im just surviving but not living.

Nobody else can fill a void in your life. Are you depressed a lot?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending