The Student Room Group

Please help!

I have applied for Leiden university and payed and everything but I’m still unsure if my application is “official/complete” :/
Do I need to get an email confirmation?
Is it first complete when I have done the “Housing section”, or is it finished and I just need to wait for an answer?

Please help me cause I’m sooo worried my application isn’t finished😣😫
Reply 1
PLEASE!😫
Reply 2
Just call the unis you've applied to and ask. Easiest way to know if they've received your application or not. If they have then ask for what stage it's at.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Nuttyy
Just call the unis you've applied to and ask. Easiest way to know if they've received your application or not. If they have then ask for what stage it's at.

I have already asked but they haven’t answered yet and I’m so nervous I did something wrong so they haven’t received it :/
Reply 4
Original post by UGP1023
I have already asked but they haven’t answered yet and I’m so nervous I did something wrong so they haven’t received it :/

Check on ucas whether your choice was confirmed or not. I forgot how to use ucas, but there will be a place which shows all your choices. If your uni is there then they've got it.

Not all unis send a confirmation email.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Nuttyy
Check on ucas whether your choice was confirmed or not. I forgot how to use ucas, but there will be a place which shows all your choices. If your uni is there then they've got it.

Not all unis send a confirmation email.

UCAS is only used for the UK, Leiden University is in Holland :/
Reply 6
Original post by UGP1023
UCAS is only used for the UK, Leiden University is in Holland :/

Oh, didn't know lol. I just assumed it was this country.

Yh so the best way to find out is to drop an email to the admissions team and keep trying to call.
Reply 7
Original post by Nuttyy
Oh, didn't know lol. I just assumed it was this country.

Yh so the best way to find out is to drop an email to the admissions team and keep trying to call.

Okay ill try, thanks :smile:
Original post by UGP1023
I have applied for Leiden university and payed and everything but I’m still unsure if my application is “official/complete” :/
Do I need to get an email confirmation?
Is it first complete when I have done the “Housing section”, or is it finished and I just need to wait for an answer?

Please help me cause I’m sooo worried my application isn’t finished😣😫

Hey. I applied this year (on the 11th Jan) after deferring from last year. I haven't heard anything from them except for the "application submitted" email, which is weird because last year I received almost instantly - if I recall correctly - a link for the NEOLMS. Have you heard anything from them other than the "application submitted" email UGP?

Thanks!
Reply 9
Original post by ExternalJoe
Hey. I applied this year (on the 11th Jan) after deferring from last year. I haven't heard anything from them except for the "application submitted" email, which is weird because last year I received almost instantly - if I recall correctly - a link for the NEOLMS. Have you heard anything from them other than the "application submitted" email UGP?

Thanks!

I haven’t even gotten a confirmation email :/ when did you get yours?
I applied the 14th :frown:
Reply 10

Thanks!

Have you done the housing segment?
Original post by UGP1023
I haven’t even gotten a confirmation email :/ when did you get yours?
I applied the 14th :frown:

I got an email saying "Thank you for submitting your application for the Bachelor Political Science for the academic year 2020-2021.

We will process your application as quickly as possible. If further information or documentation is required, you will be informed by email."

I got it the day after applying, at six in the morning lol

(Original post by UGP1023)Have you done the housing segment?

Nah. If I recall correctly I didn't do the housing segment until like April last year when I applied last time and it was fine.
Reply 12
I got an email saying "Thank you for submitting your application for the Bachelor Political Science for the academic year 2020-2021.

We will process your application as quickly as possible. If further information or documentation is required, you will be informed by email."

Nah. If I recall correctly I didn't do the housing segment until like April last year when I applied last time and it was fine.

I was thinking about calling them on Monday since I haven’t gotten one, but it does says on usis that my application is processing so I guess they do have it?🤔
Reply 13

Have you gotten the mail about the online assessment?
I didn’t know you had to do that at leiden😫
Original post by UGP1023
Have you gotten the mail about the online assessment?
I didn’t know you had to do that at leiden😫

Nope. I assume you have? If so, when did you get it?

and yeah, numerus fixus. Gotta be within 600 to get in :s-smilie:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 15
Nope. I assume you have? If so, when did you get it?

and yeah, numerus fixus. Gotta be within 600 to get in

Just got it today :frown:
I received an email yesterday saying I was conditionally admitted but still nothing on the NEOLMS :confused:

I will email them tomorrow if nothing comes through :/ . The NEOLMS is where you submit the motivation letter (well, it was last year) and its got to be sent between, I think, the 28th of January and the 3rd of February so...
Reply 17
I received an email yesterday saying I was conditionally admitted but still nothing on the NEOLMS :confused:

I will email them tomorrow if nothing comes through :/ . The NEOLMS is where you submit the motivation letter (well, it was last year) and its got to be sent between, I think, the 28th of January and the 3rd of February so...

Guess our courses have different applying methods then..? Cause I already submitted my motivation letter, now I just need to take that stupid test ;-;

What was your A level grades?
Original post by UGP1023
Guess our courses have different applying methods then..? Cause I already submitted my motivation letter, now I just need to take that stupid test ;-;

What was your A level grades?

BBB for my A-levels. The condition is that I submit "certified copies" of the certificates to them; will just leave that to the college lol. No idea how to send them certified copies.

and yeah, they must do then. It says here the 28th Jan for the IRO course, followed by the 14th Feb for the online test :s-smilie:

(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending