Original post by Yasmin1224
Dreamcatcher and clc

I agree with dreamcatcher
ace deserve some love too

Spoiler

Original post by MinYoonGay
I agree with dreamcatcher

I hope Dreamcatcher blows up one day like bts
im hoping to get into them this summer any song recommendations?
I hope Dreamcatcher blows up one day like bts
Original post by army of 1
im hoping to get into them this summer any song recommendations?

You have to hear PIRI by them.
Some other songs would be trap, wonderland, You and I, July 7th,Diamond and And there was No One Left😊
oo thanks i've heard some of their stuff before but i can't remember the names of the songs hfjdkdjk :biggrin:
You have to hear PIRI by them.
Some other songs would be trap, wonderland, You and I, July 7th,Diamond and And there was No One Left😊
ace deserve some love too

Spoiler

under cover was really byeongkwans era 😩 a.c.e deserve so much more love

(edited 4 years ago)
I'd recommend Mamamoo, Monsta X, Loona, Dreamcatcher, Winner, N.Flying, The Rose :smile:
The Rose!! If you’re a myday then you’ll probably know about the rose, they really deserve more recognition.
tbh the underrated groups were the older ones who stayed together for a while then disbanded when they weren’t getting any recognition.
oo just thought of another
oneus - they debuted this year (january i think) and they are so talented

fiNALLY ONEUS STANS YEAAAAAAAAAAAA <3 their songs are incredible, every single one is a whole bop :3 where ya at tomoons :P
Lol wASsUp iM hErE fellow tomoon
Lol wASsUp iM hErE fellow tomoon

YEAAAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOOOOOOOO its so hard to find tomoons to talk to :'( i dont even know a single one

also oneus is the only kpop group i stan n their fanbase is smaller than other kpop groups so that just makes it harder jklsdjg
ALSO WHO'S YOUR BIAS DSJHKSDF MINE'S XION BUT HONESTLY EVERY MEMBER IS WRECKING ME N IDK HOW TO FEEL
Reply 55
oneus ! pls stan them they're so talented and have such good bops. theyre in the same company as mamamoo too uwu
Original post by tomoon_otaku
YEAAAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOOOOOOOO its so hard to find tomoons to talk to :'( i dont even know a single one

also oneus is the only kpop group i stan n their fanbase is smaller than other kpop groups so that just makes it harder jklsdjg
ALSO WHO'S YOUR BIAS DSJHKSDF MINE'S XION BUT HONESTLY EVERY MEMBER IS WRECKING ME N IDK HOW TO FEEL

aww hopefully you can find some more tomoons soon!
my friend really likes their title tracks but I haven't converted her yet :colondollar:
my bias is probablyyy ravn? maybe leedo? after stanning so many groups it's hard to choose a bias anymore hahaha
have you been a tomoon since valkyrie? I watched the mv when it came out and I knew I had to stan lol
Original post by zaraoof
oneus ! pls stan them they're so talented and have such good bops. theyre in the same company as mamamoo too uwu

yep they can get vocal lessons from the queens themselves haha
Reply 58
yep they can get vocal lessons from the queens themselves haha

imagine them in a karaoke room, those v o c a l s
Original post by zaraoof
imagine them in a karaoke room, those v o c a l s

gosh that would be the end of all of us

Quick Reply

Latest