The Student Room Group

Sex question?

We had sex for the first time. He pushed me on the bed and when he was on top of me before the sex began, he kept staring at me for at least a few seconds. It was like intense staring for 10-15 seconds and then he went straight into kissing etc.

Why did he do that?

Scroll to see replies

looking for that long is intense. He obviously cares about you.
He may also have been looking to check it was ok to carry on
Possibly to try and suss out your emotions - whether you're enjoying it, if you're uncomfortable etc
Maybe he thought it was sexy or intense

If you really want to know, ask him.
Ask him, not us
Had you ever tried it before and it didn’t happen?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Had you ever tried it before and it didn’t happen?

No we had sex for the first time. It has never happened before but even before we kiss, he does stare at me intensely then goes in for the kiss
Reply 6
Original post by Sammylou40
looking for that long is intense. He obviously cares about you.
He may also have been looking to check it was ok to carry on

He just kept looking st me. It was such an intense eye contact. Usually I cannot look into his eyes for that long because they are very piercing but I had to because he was so close to my face.
I tried asking him but he just blushed and walked away?
Reply 7
Original post by black tea
Ask him, not us

Tried. No reply. He just blushed and gave a small smile
No I meant like had you every tried having sex before and it didn’t happen

How old is he? Are you his first time too?
He was just looking at you. Don't look for a deep meaning in it because there likely isn't one there.
I agree with Sinfonietta, just enjoy each others company, dont read to much into things.
first time, he was probably nervous & needed a few seconds to compose himself.
Staring is completely normal. I personally see it as a good thing. But as previously said, talk to them about it.
Original post by Anonymous
No I meant like had you every tried having sex before and it didn’t happen

How old is he? Are you his first time too?

Yes before it has never happened if you mean with other guys.

Hes 24 and no I'm not his first time
Original post by Karisa96
I agree with Sinfonietta, just enjoy each others company, dont read to much into things.

Thanks. I just find it strange that he stares so much . He never says why. He just smiles when asked
my ex did that :lol:
Sounds like he’s trying to create connection and more passion and he’s definitely into you and enjoying it
Where would you prefer him to look when you're banging and faces are opposite each other?

Would you feel more comfortable if he just stared at your tits instead?
He wants to try a second time.
Original post by Treeroy
Where would you prefer him to look when you're banging and faces are opposite each other?

Would you feel more comfortable if he just stared at your tits instead?

He won't stare anywhere else. The first time he did look down there and boobs but that's it. All he does he stare into my face

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending