The Student Room Group

No Cardinal Vaughan Course Meeting?

Hi I’m in Year 11 and applied for Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School’s Sixth Form and i currently go to sacred heart high school in Hammersmith

I applied for the 5 Subject A level Course which requires 8 gcses with 4 at Grade 8+and 2 and grade 7+ and my predicted grades are as follows
Biology, Chem, Physics, Geography and RE: Grade 9
English Lit&Lang, Maths, Music, Spanish: Grade 8

I also submitted my baptismal certificate and a certificate of Catholic Practice but I’m concerned because I didn’t get an email acknowledging my application? I didn’t get a course interview either but nearly everyone who applied in my year got one. I don’t have any siblings at vaughan either

Should I be concerned? What do I do? + what are my chances of getting accepted ?
Reply 1
You are probably going to be put on the waiting list. If you have not received anything at all, you might want to contact the school to see if they have received your application. People are still queueing up to see the head of sixth form so I am presuming the interviews are still taking place. But if you are in any doubt please dont hesitate to contact the school. It is very unusual for sacred heart girls who fit the criteria to be rejected
Reply 2
Original post by Yodalam
You are probably going to be put on the waiting list. If you have not received anything at all, you might want to contact the school to see if they have received your application. People are still queueing up to see the head of sixth form so I am presuming the interviews are still taking place. But if you are in any doubt please dont hesitate to contact the school. It is very unusual for sacred heart girls who fit the criteria to be rejected

I didn't get an interview at all or an email acknowledging the application but I got a conditional offer to study the five subject course :smile: Thank you though!!
Original post by louuxmm
I didn't get an interview at all or an email acknowledging the application but I got a conditional offer to study the five subject course :smile: Thank you though!!

Hey! Are you thinking of going to Cardinal Vaughan next year?
Reply 4
Original post by cornoclogs
Hey! Are you thinking of going to Cardinal Vaughan next year?

Still deciding :smile: but yup! Hbu?

Quick Reply

Latest