The Student Room Group

Do guys not use the urinals next to each other?

Do guys not use the urinals next to each other? Even if there's a queue for the bathroom will guys always leave a space?
Original post by Lauren24109
Do guys not use the urinals next to each other? Even if there's a queue for the bathroom will guys always leave a space?

it's not a bathroom if there's no bath in there as far as im concerned.... americanisms euch!

we will try to give a space, but we're not going to wait if there isn't one - just like when you are on an empty train you wouldn't sit right next to a stranger, doesn't mean you will choose to stand if there's only one seat left
I think the convention is not to use a urinal adjacent to someone unless there isn't such a urinal free. Just like how if there is row of seats free on a bus you sit in them rather than sitting down next to a stranger. But I never use public toilets so I'm not sure if that's what actually happens in practice or not. And even if I did I probably wouldn't make note of such a thing anyway.
I will never piss directly stood next to someone if I can help it. I'm more than confident with my **** size but that's just weird imo.
Probably because im not a guy but the concept of urinals always seemed really odd to me, even if less of you is 'exposed' it's still really weird to urinate so openly in a public room. There could at least be dividers between the urinals
Reply 5
Original post by CoolCavy
Probably because im not a guy but the concept of urinals always seemed really odd to me, even if less of you is 'exposed' it's still really weird to urinate so openly in a public room. There could at least be dividers between the urinals

Some of the really old toilets dating from the 1950s did have dividers and it is a much more pleasant experience. Something you will rarely find in modern toilets.
if there is a queue I don't think anyone will care. but if someone choose one next to me while there are plenty of others. he probably wants to do a dong comparison and you can't not accept a dong comparison if someone challenges you
Reply 7
It's a weird thing

More prevalent in some places than others. People at festivals and gigs aren't arsed. I've never cared
Reply 8
Yeah otherwise it's kinda gay
Yes they do. It's weird.
Original post by CoolCavy

which is why i never use that. more comfortable in a cubicle knowing a nonce isnt staring at my ****

Quick Reply

Latest