The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow nursing 2020

Hey everyone! I am an international applicant for nursing at Glasgow uni 2020 entry. Couldn't find a thread for this year's application, so decided to create a new one.
Feel free to share any news regarding interview and offers :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! I’ve applied to Glasgow for nursing too! Scottish student tho and I have an interview for it late February. Have you sent your application yet?
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah sent my application in September, got interview on 29 January. Do you know whether it is a group interview or not? Feel soo nervous 😅 also, why did you choose Glasgow?
Original post by ana_k
Yeah sent my application in September, got interview on 29 January. Do you know whether it is a group interview or not? Feel soo nervous 😅 also, why did you choose Glasgow?

Hey, i hv an interview next week !! i believe it’s a panel interview, was hoping to find out any sorts of questions that might be asked :/
Reply 4
Congrats! There are some questions on a website called "studential" but that is as much as I could find... It would be great to hear back from you after the interview. Are you an international student? Where else have you applied?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ana_k
Congrats! There are some questions on a website called "studential" but that is as much as I could find... It would be great to hear back from you after the interview. Are you an international student? Where else have you applied?

Hey!! No i’m actually from Glasgow and also have applied to edinburgh uni which I have an interview for in feb. How about you?? and sure i’ll let you know how I get on x
Hey! I have an interview tomorrow at Glasgow! I'm flying over from London. I've never been to a panel style interview before, QUITE NERVOUS!
Original post by Halima6250
Hey! I have an interview tomorrow at Glasgow! I'm flying over from London. I've never been to a panel style interview before, QUITE NERVOUS!

Mine is also tomorrow! what time are you
Original post by Anonymous
Mine is also tomorrow! what time are you

No way! My interview is at 3:30 tomorrow! Are you travelling to Glasgow too?
No way! My interview is at 3:30 tomorrow! Are you travelling to Glasgow too?

Mine is at 2pm!! and no i’m from glasgow x
Oh that's great! We may see each other then, good luck!
Original post by Halima6250

hiii how did it go????
hiii how did it go????

Hey! it went great! I managed to secure a place at Glasgow...

The panel were really friendly and it was a relaxed style of interview! Nothing to worry about!
The interviewers were even recommending me places to eat out after the interview, what a lovely bunch!

How did it go for you?

The panel were really friendly and it was a relaxed style of interview! Nothing to worry about!
The interviewers were even recommending me places to eat out after the interview, what a lovely bunch!

How did it go for you?

Hey glad your interview went well, what kind of stuff did they ask you? x

How did it go for you?

how did you hear back so quick!!!

How did it go for you?

Wow, so fast? I had my interview last Wednesday, but have been told that the decision will come in March... But the interviewers were lovely! Had a chat at the end about the places to visit in Glasgow too. Hopefully they liked me as much as I liked them☺️
Wow, so fast? I had my interview last Wednesday, but have been told that the decision will come in March... But the interviewers were lovely! Had a chat at the end about the places to visit in Glasgow too. Hopefully they liked me as much as I liked them☺️

Hi there, I’m glad your interview went so well :smile: I have mine tomorrow and I was wondering if you have any tips for me??

Oh that's great! I hope it goes well for you!
how did you hear back so quick!!!

I know right, I was a bit surprised myself!
Hey glad your interview went well, what kind of stuff did they ask you? x

Hey,

They asked me some generic questions like the skills of a nurse and how I have demonstrated them in day to day life. They also asked me about a specific word that I had used in my personal statement, so make sure you know your personal statement inside out!

They also asked about why I chose Glasgow university for my Nursing degree.

I wish you all the best for your interview, let me know how it goes!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending