The Student Room Group

Big boobs problems

Okay so I’m 17 and I am a bra size 30J. I wouldn’t say I’m fat, I’m a waist size 28 and dress size 8/10.

I have such a problem buying clothes as I have a smaller waste and average bottom half (size 8) and then larger boobs and so any dresses either don’t fit around my boobs or anything too low cut I get called a slut for having my boobs out but anything high necked I look like a tent as my boobs are so disproportionate to my body...

Also my back and boobs in so much pain because I have such a small bone structure and massive boobs.

Girls does anyone else have this problem? How do you go about buying clothes? Pain suggestions as it can be quite unbearable sometimes ?

I know a breast reduction is an option but I feel like I would get attacked for removing what everyone else considers as the ideal body and also pain and scars from the surgery I’m not sure it is worth itHelpp
(edited 4 years ago)
@Pugglet you might be able to help this user?
I'm 17 too and a size 30G and also a size 8/10 so I kind of get you? I don't get the back pains though so I don't know how to help you with that I'm afraid. With the clothes thing, to be honest a lot of the time I just take a risk and buy whatever I like in a size 8-12 and hope for the best, but I do always try to make sure they're stretchy just in case. I kind of do that thing where if I get something from somewhere that fits perfectly then I always check there first for clothes, but even still it is disheartening when you buy stuff that doesn't fit coz your boobs are restricting you. And to those people calling you a slut - they're probably wishing they had bigger boobs to be honest so try not to listen to them as difficult as it can be. And also if getting a reduction is something you would want to do and if you believe it will make things easier for you then I'd say to get it done. Forget what other people say about getting rid of 'the ideal body' or whatever crap coz at the end of the day it isn't them that is gonna be dealing with the pain and it's not their body. But if you are scared about the scars and the pain of getting it done you could always talk to a doctor and see what they say and what advice they can give you. I hope this was helpfullll!
I saw a transformation on insta where woman had back pain like you because of her breasts but couldn't afford a transplant. Because if this she worked out loads and changes her diet and went from like a F-H to a AA. So I'd recommend looking until exercises that way you're back pain will get better and you don't get scared from breast reductions and it's easier to find clothes that fit. If you can I'd also get a couple shirts/dresses specially made ur tailored that are good quality and so last a while and fut you perfectly.
“Having large boobs is like having a heavy wallet. It’s nice to have, but your pocket weighs you down and adds extra stress to your knees.”

- Abraham Lincoln.
When you find a dress or top you like you can get a dressmaker to take the waist in. Eventually you can learn to do it yourself.
Original post by DaniyalShah
“Having large boobs is like having a heavy wallet. It’s nice to have, but your pocket weighs you down and adds extra stress to your knees.”

- Abraham Lincoln.

ur joking 😂😂😂
Reply 7
Original post by L0t
Okay so I’m 17 and I am a bra size 30J. I wouldn’t say I’m fat, I’m a waist size 28 and dress size 8/10.

I have such a problem buying clothes as I have a smaller waste and average bottom half (size 8) and then larger boobs and so any dresses either don’t fit around my boobs or anything too low cut I get called a slut for having my boobs out but anything high necked I look like a tent as my boobs are so disproportionate to my body...

Also my back and boobs in so much pain because I have such a small bone structure and massive boobs.

Girls does anyone else have this problem? How do you go about buying clothes? Pain suggestions as it can be quite unbearable sometimes ?

I know a breast reduction is an option but I feel like I would get attacked for removing what everyone else considers as the ideal body and also pain and scars from the surgery I’m not sure it is worth itHelpp

Hiya I was in the same situation as you and I opted for surgery. It was the best decision I ever made.
And in terms of what other people thinks, who cares it’s not their body and they don’t understand the struggle and pain you go through every day.
I always used to buy clothes a size big and would alter everything to make sure it fit

The pain from the surgery lasts maybe a couple days and it’s nothing bad. The scars fade and I used bio-oil on mine and they are hardly noticeable now It’s seriously worth it in my opinion
Whoa
Reply 9
Getting a proper fitting bra could help. If upper back pain Is an issue, your shoulders could be carrying all the weight.
Hello!
I have also gotten surgery for mine because of the serious pain they caused me and that was the best decision ever made :biggrin:
My scars are totally faded you practically can’t see them so you really don’t need to worry about that :smile:
If I were you I would get the surgery cause the pain isn’t gonna go away magically one day it will always be there, and don’t think about what other people will say, it’s not their body they don’t know what it’s like, so I would definitely suggest getting the surgery :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Pugglet
Hiya I was in the same situation as you and I opted for surgery. It was the best decision I ever made.
And in terms of what other people thinks, who cares it’s not their body and they don’t understand the struggle and pain you go through every day.
I always used to buy clothes a size big and would alter everything to make sure it fit

The pain from the surgery lasts maybe a couple days and it’s nothing bad. The scars fade and I used bio-oil on mine and they are hardly noticeable now It’s seriously worth it in my opinion

you learn alot about people on here, didn't know that about you
Original post by Bunny99
you learn alot about people on here, didn't know that about you

And how much do you know about me ?
Reply 13
Original post by Pugglet
And how much do you know about me ?

i live with you if that a guess at who i am ahaha
I was 42dd at 18 and now 44dd at 21.Like you I was plagued with problems but a lot of it was down to poorly fitted bras .I had mine properly measured and a good bra made.Now I love them so much lolBloody expensive though!
I’m going through the exact same I’m a size 85G going into H size soon and I’m 17!
I can’t wear anything cute bc they look massive and my body size is a 14 I usually have to order dresses at sizes 16-18 and it’s so annoying.
As for the pain I get that a lot and what helps me is aiming in a hot bath and once a week I’ll stay in for the whole day wear a baggy jumper or shirt and don’t wear my bra I also don’t wears bra for bed most night it really takes the strain of your back and stops boobs from aching.
With the shopping your best buying a top 2 or 3 sizes bigger bc then it’s still tight ish but not to tight and with the dresses but a dress that suit your boob size but i hallway buy one that you can adjust the waist size to or some you get belts with them.
As for the reduction, I’m thinking doing the same stuff what everyone else lose thinks if it makes you comfortable then you do it.
It’s been really hard for me dealing with them but I want you to know your not the only one doing this zx
Original post by Lilymay04
I’m going through the exact same I’m a size 85G going into H size soon and I’m 17!
I can’t wear anything cute bc they look massive and my body size is a 14 I usually have to order dresses at sizes 16-18 and it’s so annoying.
As for the pain I get that a lot and what helps me is aiming in a hot bath and once a week I’ll stay in for the whole day wear a baggy jumper or shirt and don’t wear my bra I also don’t wears bra for bed most night it really takes the strain of your back and stops boobs from aching.
With the shopping your best buying a top 2 or 3 sizes bigger bc then it’s still tight ish but not to tight and with the dresses but a dress that suit your boob size but i hallway buy one that you can adjust the waist size to or some you get belts with them.
As for the reduction, I’m thinking doing the same stuff what everyone else lose thinks if it makes you comfortable then you do it.
It’s been really hard for me dealing with them but I want you to know your not the only one doing this zx

85g???? Really?wow
Original post by Zystinya
I saw a transformation on insta where woman had back pain like you because of her breasts but couldn't afford a transplant. Because if this she worked out loads and changes her diet and went from like a F-H to a AA. So I'd recommend looking until exercises that way you're back pain will get better and you don't get scared from breast reductions and it's easier to find clothes that fit. If you can I'd also get a couple shirts/dresses specially made ur tailored that are good quality and so last a while and fut you perfectly.

That's not exactly how it works... Exercise won't make you have such a dramatic reduction most of the time.
Original post by Juleself
85g???? Really?wow

Like a lot of things I've just learnt to live with mine and to be quite honest with you begun to enjoy them.Never thought I'd say that but it's true!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending