The Student Room Group

Airbus Engineering Degree Apprenticeship

Hi,
Ive been invited to an Airbus assessment centre in February. I was told there would be an interview, group exercise and a chance too look around the facilities. Ive been reading on the forums that some people have had to do mathematics tests. Does anyone know if applicants have to go to more than one assessment?

Some people seem to have done pshychometric tests and maths & physics tests.

Thanks
Original post by Marco2019
Hi,
Ive been invited to an Airbus assessment centre in February. I was told there would be an interview, group exercise and a chance too look around the facilities. Ive been reading on the forums that some people have had to do mathematics tests. Does anyone know if applicants have to go to more than one assessment?

Some people seem to have done pshychometric tests and maths & physics tests.

Thanks

Speaking generally, they will make you do 'aptitude tests', this can be done at the college or the company itself.
Reply 2
Is this done

Original post by Hoc est Bellum
Speaking generally, they will make you do 'aptitude tests', this can be done at the college or the company itself.

I assume this is done on a different assessment day? Otherwise they would mention it in the schedule for that day. Im asking because the other apprenticeships ive applied for had me do them before even being invited for assesment.
Original post by Marco2019
Is this done

I assume this is done on a different assessment day? Otherwise they would mention it in the schedule for that day. Im asking because the other apprenticeships ive applied for had me do them before even being invited for assesment.

Yes, the college will sometimes invite you to the assessment centre to do tests and then pass on that info to all employers you have applied for and even sometimes suggest you to other employers
Original post by hukthebook
Hi there guys. What does the group exercise normally comprise of.

An example of a common one is trying to build a tower with marshmallows and wooden sticks. It's just a small activity to see how you work as a team.
Original post by Hoc est Bellum
An example of a common one is trying to build a tower with marshmallows and wooden sticks. It's just a small activity to see how you work as a team.

is this a common one for Airbus. Also does this mean the Airbus group exercise will not be related to Airbus at all right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending