The Student Room Group

Xenon modelling, London

Scroll to see replies

There address they gave me for my session was 26A Market place, Fitzrovia, W1W 8AW

i dont even live in london so I took 3 hours of my time to drive all the way there and pay £35 parking fee and walk 25 mins with heavy bags etc to the place and took me ages to find it once I got there...I now have really bad arm aches and my back kills
Reply 41
Original post by Chantelle 1
There address they gave me for my session was 26A Market place, Fitzrovia, W1W 8AW

i dont even live in london so I took 3 hours of my time to drive all the way there and pay £35 parking fee and walk 25 mins with heavy bags etc to the place and took me ages to find it once I got there...I now have really bad arm aches and my back kills

Right, it’s the same address, I’m going to complain to the London police Tuesday and make a small claim
This is ridiculous. Something needs to be done to stop these people ripping us off and building up the Hope's of young people just to destroy them.
Its shamefull .I hope someone can stop them.🤬
Reply 43
Hello @Manicmum I totally understand your frustration. I am in the same situation right now. It is so bad and it has affected me immensely in a negative way more than I am even aware of. I am so angry
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Chantelle 1

Do take care @Chantelle 1. It can be so annoying. I can't tell you how angry I am right now. I have sent you a private message. Do take time to check it if you can please. Thank you
Reply 45
Original post by Peahi
Right, it’s the same address, I’m going to complain to the London police Tuesday and make a small claim

Same here. How disgusting are these people. 😖.
I'm making a claim through my bank to get my money back and if that doesn't work I will take it to the financial ombusman .
I hope someone makes them to pay back EVERYTHING they have scammed out of us.
Had exactly the same experience at that address, very pissed off is an understatement, and one upset young girl being built up on lies.Going to expose these scamming ****ers one way or another
Screenshot_20200119-121730_Chrome.jpg
Original post by McQueen64

Does this door look familiar at 26a market place, fitzrovia, london w1w8aw
Original post by Manicmum
I'm making a claim through my bank to get my money back and if that doesn't work I will take it to the financial ombusman .

Hello, did one of the guys go by the name of zain ali by any chance?
Regards
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Manicmum

Good luck, I hope you get your money back,
There is other ways!!
That is the place where I went on that maps photograph! I took one of my pics in that little gap bit! I’ve contacted the fraud team and they said it will take 4-6 weeks to investigate

That’s the place!
They sent an email from “the after care team”
Hello, did one of the guys go by the name of zain ali by any chance?
Regards

Yes' He said his name was Zain but did not show any ID and his signature was a scribble.I did a google search on LTVFMLtd and found it is run by someone called David .
He even said he was from LA but grew up in Texas.
Yeah right ! What happened to the american accent?
Now Xenon refuse to give his contact details .🤬🤬
Original post by Chantellem22
They sent an email from “the after care team”

This is one of the emails I received. They also asked for my son's dob AND mine?
Reply 57
Hi could you get in touch with me I’ve had a similar experience and going to try and do something, to get the money back and expose these people for what they really are - please PM me
Reply 58
I have had the same experience.... with my son who they said won a contract a sports company ??? Sound familiar? Yes his name was Zain Ali
Reply 59
Hi how else can you get your money back
Good luck, I hope you get your money back,
There is other ways!!

Quick Reply

Latest