The Student Room Group

White girls

To all the white girls, when it comes to liking a guy is it purely based on him being attractive or is there a certain race/background u prefer

Scroll to see replies

For me personally it's a combination of being attracted to his personality and sense of humour and being attracted to him physically. Race has never been a factor for me.
Reply 2
I don’t think just because they are the same race, girls are going to have the same opinion on what makes a guy attractive. Some may like one race almost exclusively (whether it be their own or another) while others may be open to any race. There are lots of things that can determine whether a girl (or guy) finds someone attractive (e.g. hair colour, eye colour, skin colour, accent, body type, occupation, interests, general personality and financial status even). I for one don’t think somebody’s race (or complexion) automatically makes them attractive or unattractive.
It's more to do with how we communicate and get along than how he looks.
I know a lot of snowbunnies that are only with black guys because it pisses off their traditional conservative parents, it's kind of fashionable for some reason, like in Get Out.
Reply 5
Race is linked to appearance which is linked to how attractive someone is so the question doesn't really make sense.

I can find people of all races attractive but would struggle to be interested in someone who was religious, particularly a Muslim.
Man said “to all the whites girls” lmfao
most of the time they'd date any good looking guy regardless of race, just like any other girl. but if your asking who they usually tend to date its white guys, occasionally black guys(mixed/lightkins tbh)
Reply 8
Original post by davesantana
most of the time they'd date any good looking guy regardless of race, just like any other girl. but if your asking who they usually tend to date its white guys, occasionally black guys(mixed/lightkins tbh)

bro i must be ugly as **** then 😂
Original post by Anonymous
I know a lot of snowbunnies that are only with black guys because it pisses off their traditional conservative parents, it's kind of fashionable for some reason, like in Get Out.

i mean majority of interracial couples date because they like each other not to score 1 over their parents. and a contributing factor could be having good looking mixed kids(kelly oubre type)
Original post by Toscana
bro i must be ugly as **** then 😂

trying hard not to generalise but typically and from what i've seen in my school its easier to pull a white girl than say a black or pakistani chick you know. just work on your hair, play basketball if ur tall and workout. tbh i rather go for asians since their culture is on the same wavelength as my parents and its way easier.
trying hard not to generalise but typically and from what i've seen in my school its easier to pull a white girl than say a black or pakistani chick you know. just work on your hair, play basketball if ur tall and workout. tbh i rather go for asians since their culture is on the same wavelength as my parents and its way easier.

well im balding so thats an L. 5'8 so thats another L. i do workout though so thats a W. thats completely fine bro. i go through phases of liking certain races. one day ill be feeling white girls, then asian girls, then black girls and so on lol
I only like white guys but I'm not white. Dark skin and other races immediately puts me off.
Original post by Toscana
well im balding so thats an L. 5'8 so thats another L. i do workout though so thats a W. thats completely fine bro. i go through phases of liking certain races. one day ill be feeling white girls, then asian girls, then black girls and so on lol

5'8 is usually most guys height. same except im never gonna switch.
i be feeling sum black girls(gonna lie if i say they arent lightskins) but dont feel that connection
Original post by Anonymous
I only like white guys but I'm not white. Dark skin and other races immediately puts me off.

i was like this in secondary. mainly bc i went to 1 in a white area but starting college all the finest girls are non white. get out more. but its a preference how it sounds like u hate ur own race..
Reply 14

I disagree. so does this article

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/oct/26/observer-sex-poll-20082

"Twenty-eight per cent of Britons have had sex with someone of a different colour to them and 57 per cent would consider it in the future. Men are far more likely than women to have done so (34 per cent and 22 per cent respectively) and also to consider it in the future (67 per cent and 47 per cent respectively)."

47% of woman would "consider" having sex with someone of another race. Meaning 53% of women have ruled it out.

what you've got to consider too, is "consider" it doesn't mean they'll do it. I'm sure some of you have considered trying frogs legs or some other weird foods. Doesn't necessarily mean you'd definitely eat it though does it?
From analysing other dating site statistics, I have come to the conclusion that 30-40% of white girls are open to black guys. I'm leaning more towards the 30% figure ..but would say upto 40%

Race generally matters. Although most people these days try to sound politically correct and claim that it doesn't, but the stats don't lie..
(edited 4 years ago)
i mean majority of interracial couples date because they like each other not to score 1 over their parents. and a contributing factor could be having good looking mixed kids(kelly oubre type)

This may be true for some relationships like AMWF or WMAF, but for BMWF it's a really bizarre fetish which is heavily entrenched in black culture (e.g. "Black Supremacy", or BNWO, which I hear a lot of my black friends promote).
Original post by ANM775
I disagree. so does this article

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/oct/26/observer-sex-poll-20082

"Twenty-eight per cent of Britons have had sex with someone of a different colour to them and 57 per cent would consider it in the future. Men are far more likely than women to have done so (34 per cent and 22 per cent respectively) and also to consider it in the future (67 per cent and 47 per cent respectively)."

47% of woman would "consider" having sex with someone of another race. Meaning 53% of women have ruled it out.

what you've got to consider too, is "consider" it doesn't mean they'll do it. I'm sure some of you have considered trying frogs legs or some other weird foods. Doesn't necessarily mean you'd definitely eat it though does it?
From analysing other dating site statistics, I have come to the conclusion that 30-40% of white girls are open to black guys. I'm leaning more towards the 30% figure ..but would say upto 40%

Race generally matters. Although most people these days try to sound politically correct and claim that it doesn't, but the stats don't lie..

it really depends on looks. a lightskin tall dude will virtually pull any white girl(different with ages past 20 due to personality>looks) compared to beetle juice.
I'm a black girl and my preferences are black and mixed race men. HOWEVER, if a white guy has a good personality and similar interests to me then I'm likely to date him, he also has to be physically attractive otherwise the relationship will not survive. Looks do matter. The black and mixed race guys who I like, are damn so attractive but I take into consideration their personality/sense of humour/characteristic traits and much more that define THEM rather than their skin colour.
Reply 18
it really depends on looks. a lightskin tall dude will virtually pull any white girl(different with ages past 20 due to personality>looks) compared to beetle juice.

the stats say he won't.

Sure, the mixed race dude will be able to get some good looking ones if he's good looking, but he's not going to have every white girl chasing him.

a beetlejuice lookalike with have trouble getting any date [even his own race]
Original post by FurtherMaths2020
you must hate looking in the mirror, or even at your won family!

you are what is referred to "self-hating"! :biggrin:

The only people who use that ridiculous phrase are uppity black American girls. I like my caramel colour and I like a man to be different to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending