The Student Room Group

EY Job Simulation

I’m so scared right now. I was doing the job simulation but I accidentally logged out before I did my video responses. And now it’s not letting me re enter the assessment.

What should I do?
Reply 1
Original post by Natalie Munonye
I’m so scared right now. I was doing the job simulation but I accidentally logged out before I did my video responses. And now it’s not letting me re enter the assessment.

What should I do?

I've recently been going through the application - best thing to do would be to email the recruitment people at EY asap explaining the situation. They'd probably be understanding as what happened to you seems to be quite common.
Original post by tmr19
I've recently been going through the application - best thing to do would be to email the recruitment people at EY asap explaining the situation. They'd probably be understanding as what happened to you seems to be quite common.

Yes I’ve emailed them. They’ve reset the section but when I go to do the video it says there’s a error.

I’ve emailed them again but it’s the weekend so I’m waiting till Monday.

Does anyone know what they ask you in the video section?
Original post by Natalie Munonye

What should I do?

Hi has everything been fixed now?
What was the job simulation bit about?
Reply 4
Hi, I hope you got that sorted.Can you please tell us what the video interview questions were ?
Reply 5
Original post by BOBACV
Hi, I hope you got that sorted.Can you please tell us what the video interview questions were ?

In my case they gave an info sheet of a bunch of technologies or business concepts (I don't remember), and you had a couple of minutes to read it through and explain to your hypothetical manager your opinions on them - just be confident in whatever you say, as they're looking at how you carry yourself and come across vs just your technical abilities

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending