The Student Room Group

Cant stand the teachers at college anymore

Im 18 at college still, 2nd year but I cant stand it anymore its the staff and the type of course. The staff just really fustrate me its like oh my god they say and do stuff that just get on my nerves but no just let out my fustration coz theyll go "oooh"our rude "oooh ooooh stand outside" "oooh ill tell the boss" I did call my them *****es to some people in my group but some how she found out they must have grassed so the teacher was just saying "you claim people are mean when youve called us *****es" and yep people have been mean so I have said that but ive not said it to the staff I said it to some people . I said it because its true and Im not sorry because I cant stand them teachers. Surprisingly when the teacher told me she heard I called her and the other teacher a ***** she just mentioned it then she said ill see you next week so I dont know whats happening I think she might esculate it and might get me kicked out of the college. Anyway I think they are *****es because they just really do fustrate me. So on thursday the same day the ***** thing happened the ta was saying something about it going dark so I just said I dont like being out in the dark then she goes what a load of rubbish its like what the **** up with that I just dont like being out in the ****ing dark and I get anxious about it so thats what pisses me off more but even if I didnt whats up with not liking the ****ing dark ffs. Another time we were working on targets then they asked what my target was and I said passing my driving test so the teachers like ok then the sheet is saying something like how can I reach the goal but the teachers like listening to an instructor, following maps etc she thinks my target is learning how to drive its like no my target is passing my ****ing driving test Ive been learning to drive since 20 ****ing 18 you thick **** it says on the sheet passing my driving test and Ive mentioned that im learning several times. Another reason its just I get fustrated at other things like we do this quiz online game when you have your phones then theres a queston on the bored you have to answer so I was getting generanly fustrated with the game whem I got the answer wrong but then the teacher was like "guys ignore him hes trying get attention" to the class no I fuking wasnt I generally was fustrated you ***** what about if I punch her ****ing face and break it the shell go "oooooh ooooh I need an ambulance" then I go shes just doing it for attention. Its just like I cant do it, it ****ing getts on my pissing nerves. They just ****ing nag me as well all time as well, I just want to get my words out and say **** off you ***** but nah I said that to these people and they grassed so I dont even know whats happening with that and if I did call her a ***** or something to her its 100% Ill get withdrawn from the course which I dont want to because Ill just be at home all day then and it could ruin my future. The only reasons im on this course are to get out of the house, im limited due to my gcses which I failed and for my future when I was 16 I went to this same college course but just quit coz I couldnt be arsed so I was just at home all day but I just thought I need to do something with my life so started back when I was 17 hated it but still came for a 2nd year when I was 18 but I dont know what the hell ill do when im 19 might look at a job or somet. Going back to the fustration so another time I came to college I was pretty ancious just about things happening in my life so I went to this teacher the one who ive spoken about above I just said can I go and see the mentor so shes like at break you can so I wait till break go to her say can I go I dont know where room is ****ing great so Im just thinking what a **** anyway so I just go to my main tutor whatever the **** she is so I knock on her door but I dont know whether shes saying come in or not so I just open the door but she says Im in the middle of a lesson, I ****ing knocked on the door you ****ing prick but I just go down to get some lunch then go back to her room so shes free this time she asks whats up so I say can I talk to the mentor ive not arranged anything but she wanted to get back to me on it but shes like shes got 200 other students to talk to its not all about me so ok fair enough but that doesnt mean I should be ignored coz i was anxious unable to sleep so she says that and im about to say something but no she ****ing walks off like an arrogant ****, ****ing ***** I felt like ****ing pushing her on the floor and kicking her numerous times ****ing *****. Theres many other storries why these staff just piss me the **** off but I cant say them all because Ill be here all day.

Sorry for my post being long.
Can anyone try and give advice or anything ?but please be nice and Ill apreciate any replies
Reply 1
Ive thought about the army but you might have to go to war. I didnt get the right gcses for this appretiship thats another thing that annoys me people are doing aptetiships and Im still on this college rubbish course
Reply 2
On my first day of college I got into an argument with the teacher over something stupid and said some things that nearly got me kicked out but they kept me and I am thankful. I have realized that teachers are humans too and deserve respect, they have bad days and have family problems like everyone one else so you just have to persevere
Reply 3
Original post by Zed03
On my first day of college I got into an argument with the teacher over something stupid and said some things that nearly got me kicked out but they kept me and I am thankful. I have realized that teachers are humans too and deserve respect, they have bad days and have family problems like everyone one else so you just have to persevere

I understand that but they just piss me off a lot of the time and that makes most of my college days bad days. I just have a short fuse
Reply 4
But whens eventually though
Reply 5
My mate at school wanted an apretiship at raf but its hard he had to be realistic and the reality was he had to go to college same with me I wanted an aprentiship with the car garage but no I didnt end up doing it I ended u doing this crappy course. Also my gcses then Im more into cars that planes and jets
Your ‘short fuse’ as you call it looks to me like the main issue here and not the teachers; I suspect you would be angry and resistant in any learning or employment situation and this is something you need to address and over come if you want to have a successful future. Think seriously about the military, you may find it is an environment that can give you order, structure and belonging that you didn’t know you needed. Good luck
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Your ‘short fuse’ as you call it looks to me like the main issue here and not the teachers; I suspect you would be angry and resistant in any learning or employment situation and this is something you need to address and over come if you want to have a successful future. Think seriously about the military, you may find it is an environment that can give you order, structure and belonging that you didn’t know you needed. Good luck

But when im with friends or my parents Im ok with then my short fuse is gine most of the time but at college the staff really mess with my brain like this why I want to work for myself when Im older or work for famliy or a mate.
I work at your college im called mr Robert Heselton and ill bang you out twt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending