The Student Room Group

Does anyone actually still watch football?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vinny C
Who... him or me?

You
Original post by Dont know01
You

Thanks... I was the trooper laying the turf and the trooper made to take it all back up again. Nvm,,, they still paid me.
Original post by Vinny C
Thanks... I was the trooper laying the turf and the trooper made to take it all back up again. Nvm,,, they still paid me.

Its cool mate
Its cool mate

Thanks... we would all be fitter if we had to do that. The footballer was furious until I stood up biceps bulging... yes?
Do you watch it yourself mate? I think some people think players care more than they do

I don't follow it much at all tbh :redface: I did watch a few of the world cup matches a couple of years/last year? though
I only watch the World Cups.

But tbh even my football crazy mates say the world cup is just something different.
Original post by Vinny C
Thanks... we would all be fitter if we had to do that. The footballer was furious until I stood up biceps bulging... yes?

Yes
Its just overrated

Eh I mean nobody claims it's more than it is: A sport where fellas boot a ball around and people fall over a bit. Some people just really like that, and that's fine.
Daily I witness friendly and dangerous debates about it in and outside the workplace. It's all so cute.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Eh I mean nobody claims it's more than it is: A sport where fellas boot a ball around and people fall over a bit. Some people just really like that, and that's fine.

People do like you just so many fans going games and the traffic getts bad. On youtube you always see highlights, interviews etc on trending and that the they get bare views
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Daily I witness friendly and dangerous debates about it in and outside the workplace. It's all so cute.

Ive see dangerous debates like fighting over a few millionares kicking a ball.
That’s an unfortunate name
Reply 32
Original post by Bang Outta Order

Ever seen a Chelsea/Liverpool debate about which out of Lampard and Gerrard are better. That's anything but cute.
Original post by The Mogg
Ever seen a Chelsea/Liverpool debate about which out of Lampard and Gerrard are better. That's anything but cute.

No one asked you Mogg. Now go handle the local school budget or something :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest