The Student Room Group

Competition

Basically been talking to a girl at my uni in London and we've been on a few nights out with a group which each time ended with us going back to hers or mine. We've both been talking quite a lot on snap but one thing is stressing me out a lot and I dont know what to do.

Another guy who's at the same London uni is also interested in her and tends to go to her pres and has invited her and her house mates for dinner a few times.

I met the dude when I was out with her on a night out and he wasn't friendly towards me even though I was, so i see him as a prick.

Its stressing me out a bit and I dont know what to do, I'm not officially dating her but I'm pretty sure we both have interest in each other, but not 100% on it.

I personally really like her, I'm fed up with quick flings and really want to move into a relationship with this person as I think shes a real personality so that's why its stressing me because I dont want some other rat to come in and steal my chance but I dont want to move to quick and make the wrong mistake.

Any tips or advice would be great.
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
You snooze, you lose. If you miss your opportunity with this girl it's not down to 'some other rat' stealing your chance, its because you didn't do anything about it. Ask her on a date rather than meeting her in group events and see how it goes.
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
You snooze, you lose. If you miss your opportunity with this girl it's not down to 'some other rat' stealing your chance, its because you didn't do anything about it. Ask her on a date rather than meeting her in group events and see how it goes.

That's a fair point, seeing her tomorrow so guess I'll see how it goes 🤙
Reply 4
update:
Dunno if you care but i asked her and we met up, it went well and she asked if I wanted to go out Saturday 😁🙏
Early stages but hopefully it goes somewhere

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending