Original post by student1901
hey i applied to london but for tech

Heya!
Original post by student1608
Which I think is super laid back approach tbh

what were your predicited may i ask
Reply 42
Didn't want to reply until my offer letter came through on my portal but yes i got it!! :smile:

That's amazing!! You must have done great in your interview! 😁 I hope you enjoy the role.

I had my interview yesterday and feel like it went rubbish tbh. I reckon I sounded like an idiot lol.

Hopefully won't take too long to find out though!!
(edited 4 years ago)
what were your predicited may i ask

Honestly dunno which ones I put in I got A A D last year in AS and predicted A B C minimum this year :smile:
So literally not even that high dw will be dependent on whichever grades you put in :smile: probs a lot better than mine currently Ahahaha
Original post by kat3103
That's amazing!! You must have done great in your interview! 😁 I hope you enjoy the role.

I had my interview yesterday and feel like it went rubbish tbh. I reckon I sounded like an idiot lol.

Hopefully won't take too long to find out though!!

Thank you so much !! :smile: I thought mine went awful too so don’t worry!! Which office and service line did you apply for again sorry?
Reply 46
Thank you so much !! :smile: I thought mine went awful too so don’t worry!! Which office and service line did you apply for again sorry?

Thank you:smile: tbh you have given me hope since you didn't feel yours went too well either!! I applied to consultancy in Newcastle.

I'm sure you will do really well once you're in. All the preparation and the long application process will be worth it :smile:
In my offer letter it says it’s conditional on my achieving the predicted grades I inputted at the start of the application process

what are your predicted grades?
Original post by student649305
what are your predicted grades?

I put an explanation of them above ^^ :smile:
Original post by kat3103
Thank you:smile: tbh you have given me hope since you didn't feel yours went too well either!! I applied to consultancy in Newcastle.

I'm sure you will do really well once you're in. All the preparation and the long application process will be worth it :smile:

Thank you ! Still got a couple of assessment centres left to do but deffo excited about getting an offer for this one !
Thank you ! Still got a couple of assessment centres left to do but deffo excited about getting an offer for this one !

Well done x
Original post by student649305
Well done x

Thanks ! X
Reply 52
Hey, is there anyone here starting in Manchester this year?
Hi got in EY london tax. Your interview differs as i wasn't asked a single question the whole interview not even Why ey and Why tax😂. It was just a conversation about what your doing and telling them about yourself.

You wanna tell them why you want it and how motivated you are to work for them. You want to present yourself as a hard worker. <My biggest tip.
Original post by hassanzahid123
Hi got in EY london tax. Your interview differs as i wasn't asked a single question the whole interview not even Why ey and Why tax😂. It was just a conversation about what your doing and telling them about yourself.

You wanna tell them why you want it and how motivated you are to work for them. You want to present yourself as a hard worker. <My biggest tip.

hey when did they call you about the offer and when did you go to the interviewww
thank yoiuuu
hey when did they call you about the offer and when did you go to the interviewww
thank yoiuuu

Hi went on the 16th and got a call today from the partner.
Hi went on the 16th and got a call today from the partner.

oh right congratsss, what was your interviewers namee
oh right congratsss, what was your interviewers namee

Faye ruffles - very nice lady she actually makes you feel really calm
Faye ruffles - very nice lady she actually makes you feel really calm

oh righttt thats gooddd, what did they sayt aboyt a level requirementsss
Original post by tmr19
Hey, is there anyone here starting in Manchester this year?

I am ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending