The Student Room Group

A level

Do Oxford mind gcse if A level grades are good enough
Reply 1
hello
Oxford does take GCSE grades into consideration quite a lot especially if you don't have AS grades (most people in England don't do AS), and it really depends on what your GCSE grades are (and if you have special circumstances when achieving them a lot can be "forgiven"). A couple of Bs can be overlooked; a couple of Us can't
Reply 3
Original post by OctoberRain7
Oxford does take GCSE grades into consideration quite a lot especially if you don't have AS grades (most people in England don't do AS), and it really depends on what your GCSE grades are (and if you have special circumstances when achieving them a lot can be "forgiven"). A couple of Bs can be overlooked; a couple of Us can't

Dude my gcse grades are 3A 1B 3C can they be forgiven if I apply after achieving good grades at A level and what are my chances
Original post by zaink34
Dude my gcse grades are 3A 1B 3C can they be forgiven if I apply after achieving good grades at A level and what are my chances

It's really unlikely you could get in but not impossible. If you want exact stats for your course they should be on the Oxford website. You might also consider if you will really get outstanding A levels after GCSEs that are just okay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending