The Student Room Group

Access midwifery course unit 5

Has anyone got an example of an essay I could use to help me out with mine as Ive had my essay sent back and will need to start it all over . Please need help struggling with this unit
Reply 1
first asking for that kind of help will get you kicked off a nursing course. what is the topic and word count.we can offer suggestions but anything else is getting iffy.
Reply 2
is this the unit Unit 5: The History of the National Health Service

On completion of this unit you will:

Understand the reasons for the rise in public provision of health care between the mid19th century and 1948.
Understand the background to and the founding principles of the National Health Service as part of the introduction of the Welfare State.
Understand the political trends which have shaped the National Health Service since 1948.
Understand the ethos of the contemporary National Health Service.
Reply 3
Original post by paub
first asking for that kind of help will get you kicked off a nursing course. what is the topic and word count.we can offer suggestions but anything else is getting iffy.

I was not asking for someone's own work, I was asking for an example. Obviously copying is plagiarism. It was just guidance as to whether I've been doing my own correct. I have no intentions of cheating, but thank you for your help anyway
Reply 4
whats the topic, word count and guidance
Reply 5
Original post by paub
whats the topic, word count and guidance

I'm doing unit 5, cell biology. Have to write a report with introduction, contents, conclusion , reference and bibliography. No more than 4000 words. I need help with how to cite and number the images mainly
Original post by Bubbleuk
I'm doing unit 5, cell biology. Have to write a report with introduction, contents, conclusion , reference and bibliography. No more than 4000 words. I need help with how to cite and number the images mainly

Hey, im doing it right now and seriously stuck. Is there a chance I can have a look at yours? Thankyou x
Reply 7
please think very carefully about sharing work with folks on the internet. seriously risky. it would be better to ask a fellow student on your course thats done well to have a look. you cant copy content however layout format and style you can. but seriously if its detected as plagiarism then both folks are done with nursing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending