Monogamy.
Its boring and pointless and just makes people misrable
Original post by FemaleinDress
Can be anything

I will start
EastEnders

Oxbridge
justin bieber
i wonder why you are in anonymous for this....
Reply 5
Gin.
Original post by FemaleinDress
Can be anything

I will start
EastEnders

Christmas
year 6 SATS. they dont have a true reflection on how you perform in your g.c.s.e's and school shouldnt measure you against them by the time you reach years 10/ 11.
Breaking Bad.
Reply 9
Grammar schools. I think deciding how people will determine their future at 11 years of age is too young. I wasn’t focussed when I was eleven, I cared about Super Mario Galaxy and Match Attax cards, not studying for an 11+ test. I could be perfectly suitable for a grammar school now, but me 7 years ago acted otherwise.
Camilla cabello. She’s a donkey
J cole, maybe his lyrics are good but I cannot stand his music. I don’t like his songs at all.
Breaking bad.
Peaky blinders
Tirmasu
Falafel
Selena Gomez for her music but she’s good at acting I won’t lie.
Blue jeans
Blonde hair
Original post by Red Rose Leftist
i wonder why you are in anonymous for this....

I'm sure you can think why
Alcohol
Glossier products. Bought something from them because of the hype
That doesn't mean it's overrated, because it's not. Yes, the system is stupid, but that doesn't make grammar schools overrated. They are not the be all and end all. If you're smart enough to understand that you perhaps were not in the best position to sit an important exam at age 11, then it's highly likely that you, at this age if you try hard enough can reach the skill level of any grammar school kid. I don't know your age or situation, so it depends.
Ahh, troll.
Original post by stereotypeasian
justin bieber

Unless you're living in 2009, I dont think Justin Bieber is overrated by anyone. There's a reason why a lot of his music videos are in the 50 most disliked videos on Youtube of all time lmao.
Original post by TheOnlyOne999
Ahh, troll.

Calling it as it is doesn't make me a troll
Airpods
Instagram
Iphones
Reply 19
Boohoo

Quick Reply

Latest