The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs 2019/20 Graduate Programme Status

Hi All,

Just wanted to get an idea of what stage people are at in their GS graduate applications for all roles.

Have heard from some that they stopped recruiting till after the new year? Anyone have any news?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied to 3 schemes, and got rejected to 1 of them, with the other 2 still waiting for the reply after filling out the initial application.
Original post by Jaack123
I applied to 3 schemes, and got rejected to 1 of them, with the other 2 still waiting for the reply after filling out the initial application.

What roles were those for?
I applied in July to Human Capital Management and am yet to hear anything back at all. My application is still showing as received.

I’m starting to think I just haven’t got it.
Original post by Isisbass123
I applied in July to Human Capital Management and am yet to hear anything back at all. My application is still showing as received.

I’m starting to think I just haven’t got it.

A lot of people haven’t heard back. From what I’ve heard they’re gonna start reviewing applications from now
Anyone else heard back following initial application?
Reply 6
I got rejected from 2 legal roles (america and london), waiting for singapore
Anyone had a video interview for Goldman graduate role?
Reply 8
Original post by aaa12345.a
Anyone had a video interview for Goldman graduate rol

Have you?
No unfortunately I haven’t. Have you?
Hi everyone I've applied to goldman sachs like in July 2019, for the 2020 intake the roles I applied for were operations and investment banking, so today after not hearing anything for like 7 months, I had a recruiter from the Warsaw goldman sachs offices asking me if I was to applied to the Warsaw goldman sachs office, now I Wasn't even thinking about applying abroad, has anyone had experience of either being offered working at the warsaw goldman sachs office? In operations?
Original post by MadMaths
Hi everyone I've applied to goldman sachs like in July 2019, for the 2020 intake the roles I applied for were operations and investment banking, so today after not hearing anything for like 7 months, I had a recruiter from the Warsaw goldman sachs offices asking me if I was to applied to the Warsaw goldman sachs office, now I Wasn't even thinking about applying abroad, has anyone had experience of either being offered working at the warsaw goldman sachs office? In operations?

I also applied to operations but still haven’t heard back. I would consider Warsaw. Maybe ask them for some more info. They must be interested if they are giving you that option
Original post by aaa12345.a
I also applied to operations but still haven’t heard back. I would consider Warsaw. Maybe ask them for some more info. They must be interested if they are giving you that option

Have you not been considered for the warsaw vacancy? I mean I did apply like in July 2019 so they have had plenty of time to see my cv, when did u apply, maybe if you applied later than July then maybe they haven't seen your cv yet
Original post by MadMaths
Have you not been considered for the warsaw vacancy? I mean I did apply like in July 2019 so they have had plenty of time to see my cv, when did u apply, maybe if you applied later than July then maybe they haven't seen your cv yet

I didn’t receive anything about the Warsaw vacancy. I also applied in July 2019 so I’m not sure. There are a lot of people who still haven’t heard back though, So I’m not sure what’s going on
Anyone heard anything yet?
Anyone heard back?
(edited 4 years ago)
Anyone got a hirevue invite for a grad position?
Nope, you?
I don't think their recruitment is good
Nope. No news yet

Quick Reply