The Student Room Group

GCSE Certificates

I've got a phone interview with UEA on Friday and I need to send them scanned copies of my GCSE and A level certificates to confirm the interview. I currently live in France until I move home on the 31st of this month and I only have my A level certificates with me. What do I do?
Original post by eveb543
I've got a phone interview with UEA on Friday and I need to send them scanned copies of my GCSE and A level certificates to confirm the interview. I currently live in France until I move home on the 31st of this month and I only have my A level certificates with me. What do I do?

Ring them up and explain that or ask someone at home to scan the certificates for you
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Ring them up and explain that or ask someone at home to scan the certificates for you

Thanks, I've just sent them an email asking if they need them all before the interview. Hopefully it won't be a massive problem, I'm sure this happens all time. I'll just win them over with my charming personality and make them forget they ever needed them lol.
I've got exactly the same problem! Although I don't have my A levels documents, in fact I lost them lol so I have to wait another 3 weeks to get a duplicate! I was emailing somebody from Westminster and I hope they're gonna be fine with it! :smile: as you said, i'm sure it happens all the time. Let me know how it goes xx
Reply 4
Original post by san.shape
I've got exactly the same problem! Although I don't have my A levels documents, in fact I lost them lol so I have to wait another 3 weeks to get a duplicate! I was emailing somebody from Westminster and I hope they're gonna be fine with it! :smile: as you said, i'm sure it happens all the time. Let me know how it goes xx

Just got a reply, they it was fine they don't need the certificates before the interview although they did need my passport :smile:
That's great! They told me that they can wait for my documents too. Cool! Good luck with the interview! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending