I am ! :smile:

Oh nice, did you get the offer?
Original post by tmr19
Oh nice, did you get the offer?

Yes ! Did you?
Reply 62
Original post by student1608
Yes ! Did you?

Yep haha. We got about halfway through the interview and my interviewer strongly implied how much she was enjoying it and that if she wasn't interviewing anyone else that day I had the job. Got a call 90 minutes later from her saying I got it :smile:
Original post by tmr19
Yep haha. We got about halfway through the interview and my interviewer strongly implied how much she was enjoying it and that if she wasn't interviewing anyone else that day I had the job. Got a call 90 minutes later from her saying I got it :smile:

That’s amazing well done!! Have you had you offer letter through and accepted etc?
Reply 64
That’s amazing well done!! Have you had you offer letter through and accepted etc?

Thanks, I got an official call from HR the morning after and they updated my online portal with the contracts and job info etc. What SL are you going into?
Original post by tmr19
Thanks, I got an official call from HR the morning after and they updated my online portal with the contracts and job info etc. What SL are you going into?

Tax ! Can I pm you? :smile:
Reply 66
Yeahh, go for it
How long does it take to hear back after the phone interview? And what sort of questions do they ask
Reply 68
How did you guys find the numerical assessment? Ive looked at ones online but they have only got me more nervous!
Reply 69
Although I do (did!?) A Level Physics, I mean it when I say that the maths component isn't anything to be scared of. Practically everything you do is GCSE level (a lot of percentage and simple statistics manipulation).

My biggest tip would be to NOT go through the big handout/information material to start with. Instead, read the question first and then only scan for relevant material within the data handout - you'll save a lot of time. Remember that the assessment takes into account how fast you did everything. In my case I know that I got a fair few things wrong, but I did everything very quickly with decent accuracy which mean on balance I did well.
Original post by zacht160796
How long does it take to hear back after the phone interview? And what sort of questions do they ask

Can someone respond to this, I got my telephone one soon!
Original post by Kango4532
Can someone respond to this, I got my telephone one soon!

I didn’t have a telephone interview. What stage are you at? assessment centre final interview etc
Reply 72
I didn’t have a telephone interview. What stage are you at? assessment centre final interview etc

I didn't either... but if you look on your portal now it's appeared as the stage before the AC. I'm wondering if they implemented it later in the recruitment cycle to help weed out people due to high numbers?

Coaching call
Original post by tmr19
I didn't either... but if you look on your portal now it's appeared as the stage before the AC. I'm wondering if they implemented it later in the recruitment cycle to help weed out people due to high numbers?

What stage are you on
Reply 75
What stage are you on

I got an offer about 3/4 months ago
already? that was fast because i thought they dont do assessment centres at the beginning of the year, did you go through all the stages

Original post by tmr19
I got an offer about 3/4 months ago
Reply 77
already? that was fast because i thought they dont do assessment centres at the beginning of the year, did you go through all the stages

Well I started the online application process late October, AC in December, then I had my final interview and offer at the very start of this year.
can i pm your for what they asked if you dont want to say it here?

Original post by tmr19
Well I started the online application process late October, AC in December, then I had my final interview and offer at the very start of this year.
Reply 79
can i pm your for what they asked if you dont want to say it here?

Sure?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending