Report 2 months ago
I agree with:
Recruiting more police officers
Bringing back the nursing bursary
Discontinuing the TV License
No repeat referendums

Disagree with almost everything else.
I don't much care for class war.
Nor victim-centric popularist rhetoric that could come out of the mouth of either Nigel Farage or revolutionaries of the fringe left of the political spectrum.
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
I agree with:
Recruiting more police officers
Bringing back the nursing bursary
Discontinuing the TV License
No repeat referendums

Disagree with almost everything else.
I don't much care for class war.
Nor victim-centric popularist rhetoric that could come out of the mouth of either Nigel Farage or revolutionaries of the fringe left of the political spectrum.
What about reforms? NHS? POLICE? TAX? and Open selection?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Red Rose Leftist)
What about reforms? NHS? POLICE? TAX? and Open selection?
No.
Unless tax reforms include aligning the national insurance threshold with the personal allowance and reducing personal income tax rates.
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No.
Unless tax reforms include aligning the national insurance threshold with the personal allowance and reducing personal income tax rates.
That's a surprise. I would have thought about reforming the NHS to be more efficient especially in the north, instead of throwing money would be popular.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
That's a surprise. I would have thought about reforming the NHS to be more efficient especially in the north, instead of throwing money would be popular.
The only reform of the NHS that stands a chance of success is throwing out all the crooks, liars, bullies and sex pests- with no references except to the police if a crime can be proven where the victim/s are able and willing to provide their contact details.
Money isn't the problem, its the arrogant and dishonest attitude of so many people with positions of authority/procurement roles.
Something very few politicians are willing to confront.
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
The only reform of the NHS that stands a chance of success is throwing out all the crooks, liars, bullies and sex pests- with no references except to the police if a crime can be proven where the victim/s are able and willing to provide their contact details.
Money isn't the problem, its the arrogant and dishonest attitude of so many people with positions of authority/procurement roles.
Something very few politicians are willing to confront.
Ahh, you really take a strict stance. I imagine no one wants to take on that job due to how influential and powerful some of these corrupt people are.
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ahh, you really take a strict stance. I imagine no one wants to take on that job due to how influential and powerful some of these corrupt people are.
I honestly didn’t think you’d be so interested in politics
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by IH8Studying)
I honestly didn’t think you’d be so interested in politics
I’m getting so into it because I’m disappointed with the way things currently are. I didn't know I was going to either, it's still surprising
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’m getting so into it because I’m disappointed with the way things currently are. I didn't know I was going to either, it's still surprising
I agree
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.07%
No, they should still go ahead (58)
14.11%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (139)
33.82%

Watched Threads