The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Does anyone with a York offer want to make friends?

I am leaving all my friends to go to Uni and would like someone familiar when I get there
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hiya! Gonna be doing interactive media, wbu?
University of York
York
Might be forming York for sociology and social psychology... what course are you?
I’m an international student going for archaeology. Don’t really know anyone in the uk, so making some friends would be ace x
I’m an international student going for archaeology. Don’t really know anyone in the uk, so making some friends would be ace x
Original post by SophieeT17
I am leaving all my friends to go to Uni and would like someone familiar when I get there

Do you know what college you might live in? I’m trying to decide that now
Hey, I have an offer from there and since I don't know anybody in the UK, I would not mind getting to know people from a place I may go to. Feel free to text me anytime :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by borikarakasheva
Hey, I have an offer from there and since I don't know anybody in the UK, I would not mind getting to know people from a place I may go to. Feel free to text me anytime :smile:

What course have you applied for? x
Original post by olz-zofia
What course have you applied for? x

Molecular Cell Biology. I see you have applied for archaeology but where else other than in York?
Hey! I got an offer for English Lit :smile: Anyone else going to a post-offer day?
Original post by svhboyes
Hey! I got an offer for English Lit :smile: Anyone else going to a post-offer day?

Yep can’t go till March
Original post by Anonymous
Yep can’t go till March

Ah, I'm going to the one in February :smile: What did you apply for?
Original post by svhboyes
Ah, I'm going to the one in February :smile: What did you apply for?

Sociology and social psychology
Molecular Cell Biology. I see you have applied for archaeology but where else other than in York?

I’ve applied to Liverpool, ucl, Durham and reading as well. Liverpool and York are my top choices though. How about you? x
I’ve applied to Liverpool, ucl, Durham and reading as well. Liverpool and York are my top choices though. How about you? x

Sheffield, Aberdeen (still waiting for these) and also Manchester and Edinburgh (got rejected).
Reply 15

Original post by DazedDreamer

I'm doing English
Reply 16
Ì

I'm doing English x
Reply 17
Do you know what college you might live in? I’m trying to decide that now

I'm thinking about Derwent x
Reply 18

Original post by Anonymous
Sociology and social psychology

I went to the offer day on the 18th January
Reply 19

I'm doing English

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending