The Student Room Group

Southampton A101 (BM4) 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Judt got my invite in now. They are out! Good luck all!
Reply 81
Just got an invitation too! See you then Tuesday lot, best of luck everyone!
Reply 82
Just got mine... Don’t know if I’ll be able to attend though! Less than two weeks notice doesn’t help when you have work commitments! :angry:
See some of you on the 5th!
Got an interview! 4th Feb
Reply 85
Do we think that no email means no interview? Think I have probably been rejected :frown:
Interview 5th Feb!
Original post by NSJ22
Do we think that no email means no interview? Think I have probably been rejected :frown:

I'm sorry. Same here.
Reply 88
Original post by NSJ22

Original post by activeingredient
I'm sorry. Same here.

Lowest reported score so far was 2800. If you have attained a score under that, I'm afraid it may be a rejection unless others pull out.
I hope you both have better luck in your other applications.

Edit: Also, please check junk/spam folders.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by 548
Lowest reported score so far was 2800. If you have attained a score under that, I'm afraid it may be a rejection unless others pull out.
I hope you both have better luck in your other applications.

Edit: Also, please check junk/spam folders.

Thank you, and congrats on getting an interview. Hope you ace it.

PS. I've checked even my cousin's neighbour's dog's spam folder. Nothing there. UCAT 2730, so, unfortunately, I think I'm out.
Got an interview on the 4th but going to have to travel from the farthest reaches of North East England to attend 😳 I’ve already had interviews from Warwick & Newcastle so I’m unsure as to what to do
Reply 91
Original post by JakeyLank
Got an interview on the 4th but going to have to travel from the farthest reaches of North East England to attend 😳 I’ve already had interviews from Warwick & Newcastle so I’m unsure as to what to do

Kind of in a similar. Warwick would be my first choice if I am successful so I’m hoping we hear back before the Soton interview
Reply 92
Original post by medinc
Kind of in a similar. Warwick would be my first choice if I am successful so I’m hoping we hear back before the Soton interview

Would be neat to save money, time and effort whilst simultaneously allowing others a shot at the interview.
Reply 93
Got an interview on the 5th!
Reply 94
Interview on the 4th! Hoping to hear back from Warwick before then honestly 😂
Sounds like we’re all waiting on Warwick hahaha
omg, ive got an interview with a ucat score of 2750 after being rejected last year wow might cry dreams do come true
Reply 97
Original post by 0great1
Sounds like we’re all waiting on Warwick hahaha

Legit 😂
Reply 98
Original post by lkm1997123
omg, ive got an interview with a ucat score of 2750 after being rejected last year wow might cry dreams do come true

Congrats! ☺️
Reply 99
Are the emails still coming out or were they all released in one big batch a couple of hours ago? Got a ucat 2820 and haven’t been invited, so trying to ready myself for no invite :frown: congrats to all invited though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending