The Student Room Group

Is it ok for a 17 year old to date a 19 year old?

17 nearly 18, and 19 nearly 20?
Yeh as long as it’s mutual and there’s consent - nothing wrong with that x
In short, yes.
mf s be 21 falling in love with 16yos saying 'life be a movie' ye bro predator
I think it’s ok
That age-gap seems perfectly fine to me.
Reply 6
Just hope statutory limitations run out :colone:
I wouldn't see a problem with that.
Yes, so long as everything is consensual and there is nothing illegal going on.
Reply 9
Original post by smurfontheseboys
mf s be 21 falling in love with 16yos saying 'life be a movie' ye bro predator

Haha not really a predator though because 16 is the age of consent and it isn’t “concerning” 🤦*♀️😂
Reply 10
There shouldn’t be much difference between you at those ages and it’s above 16, so yes it’s fine.
Aye, why not? It isn't that big of a gap.
Original post by Anonymous
Haha not really a predator though because 16 is the age of consent and it isn’t “concerning” 🤦*♀️😂

was a meme lmao
Nothing wrong with it
Geez, that's only a 2 year gap. I've had longer bowel movements that that gap.

That's one of those borderline relationships that's concerning but not actually illegal >.>
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
That's one of those borderline relationships that's concerning but not actually illegal >.>

Thanks for your replies I’m just curious because we get on really well and age doesn’t spring to mind when we are together, and I wouldn’t say around 2 years is concerning. I’d understand if he was like 25 :smile:
Thanks for your replies I’m just curious because we get on really well and age doesn’t spring to mind when we are together, and I wouldn’t say around 2 years is concerning. I’d understand if he was like 25 :smile:

Ah don't worry - I was referring to the 21/16 relationship the guy talked about to make a joke. Your relationship doesn't give me concerns.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending