The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

MSc Strategic Marketing - Imperial College 2020/2021

Hi, anyone has applied for marketing course?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey. Got invited for a video-interview last week. Gonna probably do it by the end of this week. What about you?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
I applied in early Dec. Haven't heard anything yet. Would you guys mind sharing your profiles?
Reply 3
Hi I applied in end November and have not received any update yet.
(Original post by rols12)Hey. Got invited for a video-interview last week. Gonna probably do it by the end of this week. What about you?

Hi when did you send in your application?
Original post by diddykeem
Hi, anyone has applied for marketing course?

Hi, I applied on October 23th, got my interview on November 25th and I still have not heard back from them since. So, I guess that there might be some delay or that they received a higher number of applications than usual...
Reply 6
Original post by anou26
Hi I applied in end November and have not received any update yet.

were you invited for an interview?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I applied on October 23th, got my interview on November 25th and I still have not heard back from them since. So, I guess that there might be some delay or that they received a higher number of applications than usual...

same... completed my interview on nov26 and still waiting
from what I heard they answer on Thursdays so we probably should get an answer today or next Thursday (23)
Original post by quest77
were you invited for an interview?

Nope. Haven’t received any response at all after submitting my application
Reply 9
I submitted end of November and I got an interview during December holidays, and so far I didn’t get any answer yet. I think it’s gonna be delayed because of holidays period and maybe a number of applicants
Original post by quest77
same... completed my interview on nov26 and still waiting
from what I heard they answer on Thursdays so we probably should get an answer today or next Thursday (23)

Yes, you were right, I just received the unofficial offer today. What about you ?
Yes, you were right, I just received the unofficial offer today. What about you ?

wow! congratulations mate!

Can you share the date you applied and when you had your interview?
Original post by Billy-LDN
Can you share the date you applied and when you had your interview?

I applied on October 23 and had my interview on November 25.
Reply 14
Hey guys. Completed my interview on the 26th of December but no reply yet. People who completed the interview at the end of december, any replies??
Hey! I got invited for an interview and I'll be taking it tomorrow. How was your interview? and could you please share the kind of questions they're asking? Thanks!
Original post by rols12
Hey guys. Completed my interview on the 26th of December but no reply yet. People who completed the interview at the end of december, any replies??
Hi could you please share your profile if you don’t mind.
Thanks
Reply 17
Does anyone who lives in London centre now? among imperial prospective students.
Hi, can somebody share how long have you been waiting for the invitation to the interview after the completion of the submission? Plus I'm wondering if you have to wait until your referees to complete the submission? I submitted the application on 1/5 and my referees completed sending the letters on 1/12.
Reply 19
Just got invite for an interview on Feb 7 after submitting on Dec 14. Wondering if anyone knows the rate of submissions that get through to interview round? and rate of offers given after interview stage?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending