The Student Room Group

how do you talk to the guy that you are so nervous around?

How do you talk to the guy that you are sooooooo nervous around

Scroll to see replies

Original post by grKiro
Slap him firsthand

why in the world would you do that?
Reply 2
Original post by Isabel Bello
why in the world would you do that?

To get rid of your nervousness
Just be yourself act natural.
Dont try to be something your not. X
anything else
Reply 5
Go up to him

Grab his face

Kiss him

Then slap him

Then talk
Original post by VICE32
Go up to him

Grab his face

Kiss him

Then slap him

Then talk

what if he gets made tho
Is this what you did/do?
ngl i didn't do anything or say anything and i have a resting ***** face so no chance lol
Reply 9
what if he gets made tho

He wont ever get mad.

Erect maybe. Mad never. Less he is gay in which case RIP your heart hun
so how am I supposed to go up to him? but I will take your advice and see how that goes.
so how am I supposed to go up to him? but I will take your advice and see how that goes.

how do you know that for sure how old are you
hello you didn't answer my question
good morning I have another question: how do you change a coach's mind about letting a girl play football
Hey guys is there any way to make my chunky peanut butter into smooth peanut butter, is there a machine for that.
Original post by kelvin1011
Hey guys is there any way to make my chunky peanut butter into smooth peanut butter, is there a machine for that.

what the...... are you asking if there is a machine for making PB&J sandwiches? can you answer my question and then I will...Promise....answer your question
what the...... are you asking if there is a machine for making PB&J sandwiches? can you answer my question and then I will...Promise....answer your question

No. I was recently off to the shops and bought myself a Skippy Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Super Chunk Twin Pack Two 48 Ounce Jars and I actually wanted the Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter - Creamy 48 oz. (Pack of 2). So I'm just wondering whether I can still enjoy my smooth peanut butter in the comfort of my own home changing the Skippy Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Super Chunk Twin Pack Two 48 Ounce Jars into Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter - Creamy 48 oz. (Pack of 2).
How do you talk to the guy that you are sooooooo nervous around

Guys are attracted to confidence.
In your most comfortable setting - talk to him. Do you go to any clubs?
Talk to him in your non uniform, on social media etc..
Original post by kelvin1011
No. I was recently off to the shops and bought myself a Skippy Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Super Chunk Twin Pack Two 48 Ounce Jars and I actually wanted the Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter - Creamy 48 oz. (Pack of 2). So I'm just wondering whether I can still enjoy my smooth peanut butter in the comfort of my own home changing the Skippy Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Super Chunk Twin Pack Two 48 Ounce Jars into Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter - Creamy 48 oz. (Pack of 2).

ummmmm....I guess not really sure but its what you buy so i guess you can!
Can someone help me with my Peanut Butter problem it's urgent.

Quick Reply

Latest