The Student Room Group

how do I get a bigger butt

I really want to put some work into getting a bigger butt but I'm not sure how. don't want to do surgery and all that. just want to know what workouts I can do and if it's worked for you or your experiences.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Squats.
Original post by Deggs_14
Squats.

would that be with weights or just squats?
Original post by WhisperWillow
I really want to put some work into getting a bigger butt but I'm not sure how. don't want to do surgery and all that. just want to know what workouts I can do and if it's worked for you or your experiences.

squats using weights.

weights.

weights bro
Reply 6
My pfp reaction is best explained about this question.
Original post by angelike1
weights bro

Original post by emily_000
weights.

thanks. anything else or just squats with weights?
thanks. anything else or just squats with weights?

a balanced diet.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Seris
My pfp reaction is best explained about this question.

pfp?
Reply 10
profile picture. But the real answer is doing squats help. It won't be big but it will be in good shape for your man.
a balanced diet

how about a really good metabolism? or is the balanced diet very important.
Reply 12
I mean you can just ask google or look at youtube guides.
Original post by Seris
profile picture. But the real answer is doing squats help. It won't be big but it will be in good shape for your man.

I'm doing this for me. I'll be more concerned about my boyfriends butt then he will be of mine when I get one eventually.
Original post by Seris
I mean you can just ask google or look at youtube guides.

I thought I'd ask people who will respond quickly and have experience.
I'm doing this for me. I'll be more concerned about my boyfriends butt then he will be of mine when I get one eventually.

Preparing for the meeting the one are you? It’s nice to feel hopeful and optimistic
how about a really good metabolism? or is the balanced diet very important.

what do you mean by good metabolism? The purpose is to gain weight and muscle. So if you have a balanced diet you will gain weight and muscle. for day 1: You can have oatmeal in the morning, eggs as a snack , chicken with rice and vegetables as a lunch, fruit salad as a snack and salmon with avocado and vegetables in the night and drink plenty of water.
what do you mean by good metabolism? The purpose is to gain weight and muscle. So if you have a balanced diet you will gain weight and muscle. for day 1: You can have oatmeal in the morning, eggs as a snack , chicken with rice and vegetables as a lunch, fruit salad as a snack and salmon with avocado and vegetables in the night and drink plenty of water.

okay dokey then. a few slight adjustments to that plan because I don't like eggs and salmon but I'll make sure to be healthy and attempt to gain weight. it's quite difficult for me to gain weight which is really annoying but I can, it just takes and while.
Original post by Red Rose Leftist
Preparing for the meeting the one are you? It’s nice to feel hopeful and optimistic

I'm doing this for myself. I've not been the most confident and I know the flatness of my butt has been a little concerned of mine for a bit but I know that working on it will be a huge confidence boost. I guess it will be a bonus for my future bf. to be honest though I'll be more focused on his then he will be of mine.
I'm doing this for myself. I've not been the most confident and I know the flatness of my butt has been a little concerned of mine for a bit but I know that working on it will be a huge confidence boost. I guess it will be a bonus for my future bf. to be honest though I'll be more focused on his then he will be of mine.

Self improvement is always something to be proud of. I’m sure he will appreciate you for who you are.

Quick Reply

Latest