The Student Room Group

Want to become a barrister?

Are you applying for pupillage this year?

The BBC is making a documentary about aspiring barristers and we want to speak to you!

If you’d be happy to have a quick phone chat as part of our research, or want to find out more, please email [email protected]
Original post by Cath Boggan

The BBC is making a documentary about aspiring barristers and we want to speak to you!

If you’d be happy to have a quick phone chat as part of our research, or want to find out more, please email [email protected]

The BBC are a bunch of anti Brexit w@nkers.

Just saying... :smile:
Reply 2
i've reported you for spamming the forum btw. just saying.
Original post by Joleee
i've reported you for spamming the forum btw. just saying.

I'll live.
Reply 4
Original post by generallee
I'll live.

not you silly. OP
Absolutely!

Wonder if she has heard that Nicky Morgan has dropped hints about incipient Licence Fee reform?

Then we won't be criminalised if we refuse to pay to not watch the boring pointless programmes she researches...

Get in!
Original post by Cath Boggan

I would advise any prospective applicants for pupillage to think very, very hard before getting involved in something like this, and at the very least to fully understand the aims of the programme and how any information you provide will be represented. Not to say that the BBC has any sort of sinister intent, but this is involving yourself in the creation of something that will not only be entirely public, but is also something that you will not be able to undo after the fact.
This sounds very similar to "The Barristers" which was on BBC2 about 10 years ago!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending