The Student Room Group

I like this girl

I like this girl in my class but I don't even know her name which is very funny because she's in my class yet I don't know her name and she has not shown any interest in me tbh but the problem is, I see her friend staring at me again and again which I dont like tbh
Reply 1
Original post by joe goldberg
I like this girl in my class but I don't even know her name which is very funny because she's in my class yet I don't know her name and she has not shown any interest in me tbh but the problem is, I see her friend staring at me again and again which I dont like tbh

Don't other people in your class know her name? And who cares if someone stares?
Original post by mgi
Don't other people in your class know her name? And who cares if someone stares?

they would know her name but i haven't asked anyone
Reply 3
they would know her name but i haven't asked anyone

then ask
Um just ask her :s-smilie:
Original post by CoolCavy
Um just ask her :s-smilie:

Sounds very weird. Asking someone their name.

how else do you find out someone's name :erm:
Reply 7

Sounds like you should be trying to move to the friend 😉

It is odd for someone to keep staring at someone unless they find them attractive
Original post by ANM775
Sounds like you should be trying to move to the friend 😉

It is odd for someone to keep staring at someone unless they find them attractive

I am not really interested in her and funnily, I know her name
Reply 9

Why? It sounds like you have other issues or special needs that you have not mentioned in your posts!
What’s new? 🙄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending