The Student Room Group

Art gcse

So, I did not have no choice but to pick art. It is not my favourite subject but I really struggle at it but the teacher is very kind. So, I really want to do best at Art and get a grade 7 maybe but a grade 5 would do. Any tips?
keep pulling through, you'll be fine. even if you don't pass art gcse, it doesn't matter; focus on your maths, english and science the most
Original post by aitch20
keep pulling through, you'll be fine. even if you don't pass art gcse, it doesn't matter; focus on your maths, english and science the most

thank you so much
Original post by shainaaa.aaaa12
thank you so much

no problem :smile:
I’m doing art gcse and the best advice I can give u is stay up to date with work .. keep to dead lines because at the end u don’t want to be marked down a grade for not having a piece of work in ur portfolio
Original post by Anonymous 110
I’m doing art gcse and the best advice I can give u is stay up to date with work .. keep to dead lines because at the end u don’t want to be marked down a grade for not having a piece of work in ur portfolio

Thank you. the thing I do not get is like how do you revise for it.
Original post by shainaaa.aaaa12
Thank you. the thing I do not get is like how do you revise for it.

You can’t revise for it, u just gotta be prepared and play at your strengths in the real exam

Quick Reply

Latest