The Student Room Group

Plymouth Nursing

I've recently got a offer to do Adult Nursing in Plymouth! Has anyone else??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Congratulations on your offer!!! I’ve got an interview for Plymouth in Feb for adult nursing, do you have any tips? Or what questions did they ask?
Make sure to talk to the people around you! They asked the standard questions like why do you want to be a nurse etc. But they also asked about stressful situations I’ve been in and how to cope and also about the importance of teamwork! Good luck with your interview! X
Did you have to do any maths tests on the interview day at Plymouth?
Original post by Hanpenguin
Did you have to do any maths tests on the interview day at Plymouth?

I didnt have to do a maths test no :smile:
Original post by alicegrace15
I didnt have to do a maths test no :smile:

Thanks for your reply! That’s reassuring...hoping I won’t have to do one as I’m stressing! Been a good 10years since I did GCSE maths so I’m very rusty!
Got my interview next Wednesday for Child nursing at Plymouth.
Hi! I have my interview on Wednesday for Plymouth. Slightly nervous! Did they ask you much about the NMC or the 6 c’s sort of things?!
They didn’t ask about them but it’s definitely a good idea to try and drop them in during the conversation!
They didn’t ask about them but it’s definitely a good idea to try and drop them in during the conversation!

Thank you! To say I’m nervous is an understatement!
I have an interview on the 14th of feb for children’s. Nervous. Congratulations on your offer ! 😊
I've recently got a offer to do Adult Nursing in Plymouth! Has anyone else??

Congratulations you must be super excited! How long did it take for you to hear back from them?
Original post by Freddie1104
Congratulations you must be super excited! How long did it take for you to hear back from them?

I think we had an interview on the same day as each other (15th Jan)...if it helps I’m still waiting to hear back. Keep checking my emails I’m so nervous! Haha
I think we had an interview on the same day as each other (15th Jan)...if it helps I’m still waiting to hear back. Keep checking my emails I’m so nervous! Haha

Yes!!!! I am exactly the same!!!!! Too much!
Yes!!!! I am exactly the same!!!!! Too much!

Glad it’s not just me!
It took them exactly 10 days for me! So hopefully you should hear back soon 🤞
Reply 15
Hi all! Got my offer for child nursing, just waiting for them to change it to Adult as that was my preference!Took them 6 days to send me my offer.
Original post by ems1910
Hi all! Got my offer for child nursing, just waiting for them to change it to Adult as that was my preference!Took them 6 days to send me my offer.

Well done that’s great news! Hopefully the rest of us will also hear soon! Will you be at the Plymouth or truro site?
Glad it’s not just me!

Nope! Defo not just you! I know 2 others who had interviews in Plymouth the day after us and they haven’t heard anything either
Reply 18
Freddie - I'll be at Plymouth :smile:
Nope! Defo not just you! I know 2 others who had interviews in Plymouth the day after us and they haven’t heard anything either

That’s good to know! Really hope we find out in the next few days 😊 good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending