The Student Room Group

level 2 maths functional skills past papers and answers

I'm currently revising for my level 2 FS maths exam.
I have already started practicing test-papers. The board my test is, is called City and Guilds.
Is there another exam board that has pretty well the same questions etc - does anyone know?

I have found a City and Guilds level 2 FS past paper but bizarrely there is no answer paper to go with it however for the level 1 paper, there is an answer paper for that one. Really winding me up.

Can anyone help, much apprecaited
Original post by TheApprentice01
I'm currently revising for my level 2 FS maths exam.
I have already started practicing test-papers. The board my test is, is called City and Guilds.
Is there another exam board that has pretty well the same questions etc - does anyone know?

I have found a City and Guilds level 2 FS past paper but bizarrely there is no answer paper to go with it however for the level 1 paper, there is an answer paper for that one. Really winding me up.

Can anyone help, much apprecaited

hi i just did my level one functional skills maths today so also trying to find level two maths reasorces. if you want i will help you find some and then i will send them to you. also do you have a revision guide for fs maths level 2 i have and they are really good. they have a practice test and answers in but dont worry i will help you look. also do you know the date for this exam?
Original post by CharChar2106
hi i just did my level one functional skills maths today so also trying to find level two maths reasorces. if you want i will help you find some and then i will send them to you. also do you have a revision guide for fs maths level 2 i have and they are really good. they have a practice test and answers in but dont worry i will help you look. also do you know the date for this exam?

Hi
Sorry for the late reply! Been really busy
I think I have a KS3 maths book in my car that just sits there but that's the only book I know I have?
Yeah, thank you.. I don't have any data left on my phone so I can't reply after 4pm and I'm at work through the week.
We'll have to figure something out
To be honest, the plan is that my tutor is coming to my work on the 4th Feb, do a couple of hours of revision and then I'm sitting it straight after so it's fresh in my mind
Original post by TheApprentice01
Hi
Sorry for the late reply! Been really busy
I think I have a KS3 maths book in my car that just sits there but that's the only book I know I have?
Yeah, thank you.. I don't have any data left on my phone so I can't reply after 4pm and I'm at work through the week.
We'll have to figure something out
To be honest, the plan is that my tutor is coming to my work on the 4th Feb, do a couple of hours of revision and then I'm sitting it straight after so it's fresh in my mind

ok thats fine. will pass you some worksheets. these are the links to the fs maths books that are worth getting.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Functional-Skills-Maths-Level-Practice/dp/1782946322/ref=asc_df_1782946322/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310850997089&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9324140548490004503&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9045247&hvtargid=pla-565005410633&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

and

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Functional-Skills-Maths-Level-Practice/dp/1782946330/ref=sr_1_1?adgrpid=54732529433&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItuSN0YGr5wIVzbHtCh38yArkEAAYASAAEgJQlPD_BwE&hvadid=259160338729&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9045247&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=e&hvrand=5204682686188842406&hvtargid=kwd-348625808088&hydadcr=11499_1841790&keywords=functional+skills+level+2+maths+book&qid=1580376635&sr=8-1

hope these help

Quick Reply

Latest