The Student Room Group

GCSE help

hola, i got 9999999A*A*A*A* (mixture of letter and number grades) for gcses and i want to help anyone who's stressing or wants revision tips.

Subjects: Eng lit, Eng lang, French, Chinese (canto), Maths, Bio, Chem, Phys, Geog, Hist, RS

feel free to ask me anything at all :smile:

if this flops you didnt see it

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Omg omg I need u helpoo
Reply 2
Original post by AliyaLi
Omg omg I need u helpoo

anything in particular lmao
Reply 3
U better not be chatting **** send me sum revision sites and tips g
Reply 4
Original post by emiuk
anything in particular lmao

Bruv I need sum revision tips on English Lang and lit and sum revisions sites for me 2 use for my GCSE’s!!! Ya girl be struggling
Reply 5
Original post by AliyaLi
Bruv I need sum revision tips on English Lang and lit and sum revisions sites for me 2 use for my GCSE’s!!! Ya girl be struggling

yikesss they were my ****test subjects. I actually got an 8 and 7 at first but moved to a 9 when remarked. what texts are you studying
Reply 6
Wow that’s amazing.
Original post by emiuk
hola, i got 9999999A*A*A*A* (mixture of letter and number grades) for gcses and i want to help anyone who's stressing or wants revision tips.

Subjects: Eng lit, Eng lang, French, Chinese (canto), Maths, Bio, Chem, Phys, Geog, Hist, RS

Well done on those grades, what novellas and plays did you do for English literature?
Reply 8
I need help please I’m aiming for grade 9s and Ive done a revision plan bought revision guides many past papers etc could u share the information on how u received this grade I’ll be very grateful
Reply 9
Original post by emiuk

oMG HELP ME WITH HISTORY SOURCES QUESTIONS PLZZZZ
Original post by xoamox
oMG HELP ME WITH HISTORY SOURCES QUESTIONS PLZZZZ

Whats up? :smile:
Original post by emiuk

i am actually the worst at physics. is there any way you could go through a summary of all topics in paper 2. i know its kind of a drag but i would really appreciate your help. thanks
Honestly how do you do history? As in how do you learn all the content, we haven’t even finished the syllabus yet and I’ve gone through 6 books? And how do you answer questions, they haven’t really taught us any exam technique either?
Original post by RoxyThorn
i am actually the worst at physics. is there any way you could go through a summary of all topics in paper 2. i know its kind of a drag but i would really appreciate your help. thanks

bro just saying 'paper 2' literally means nothing without the exam board.
Original post by Bill Nye

Edexcel
Original post by Bill Nye

how about you? have you done your gcses?
Reply 16
Original post by Hazelly
Whats up? :smile:

history
Original post by xoamox
history

We could go through the source question if you wanted?
Reply 18
Original post by Hazelly
We could go through the source question if you wanted?

That'd be greatly appreciated!!
Original post by xoamox
That'd be greatly appreciated!!

Make a new post and tag me in it, if you want?

Quick Reply

Latest