The Student Room Group

How to tell a teacher about my problems

I am going to start telling my teacher about my problems. But I am worried as I don't know how it will work out.

Got any advice????
Reply 1
What problems are you having?
Yes it’s always good to tell you’re teacher what topics you’re struggling on!
Original post by melinae
What problems are you having?

Problems in life. Got things going on
Original post by bruhmomento
Yes it’s always good to tell you’re teacher what topics you’re struggling on!

No it is problems in life
Original post by #love2learn
I am going to start telling my teacher about my problems. But I am worried as I don't know how it will work out.

Got any advice????

Hey there :console:
You're gonna be doing the right thing. It's super good to talk about how you are feeling with a trusted teacher.
Please don't overthink it too much. It is the duty of the Teacher to help and support your throughout your learning and that's exactly what they will try their absolute hardest to do.

Advice would be, maybe write down on a piece of paper what you really want to say? This could be helpful if you're a bit shy or nervous or may be worried about losing your train of thought when you come to it.
Be brave and confident - you got this, you're doing an amazing job at knowingly approaching them with this!

If you want any confidential advice please feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to discuss anything with you!

Sending many hugs :grouphugs: :cube: :penguinhug: :smile:
Cheese
P.S Your thread is now in Advice on everyday issues!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hey there :console:
You're gonna be doing the right thing. It's super good to talk about how you are feeling with a trusted teacher.
Please don't overthink it too much. It is the duty of the Teacher to help and support your throughout your learning and that's exactly what they will try their absolute hardest to do.

Advice would be, maybe write down on a piece of paper what you really want to say? This could be helpful if you're a bit shy or nervous or may be worried about losing your train of thought when you come to it.
Be brave and confident - you got this, you're doing an amazing job at knowingly approaching them with this!

If you want any confidential advice please feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to discuss anything with you!

Sending many hugs :grouphugs: :cube: :penguinhug: :smile:
Cheese
P.S Your thread is now in Advice on everyday issues!

Thank you soooo much. That has helped a lot.
Original post by #love2learn
Thank you soooo much. That has helped a lot.

That's alright! I hope you have a lovely weekend :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending