The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by PastelxCanon
me too

I received an offer two days ago, but I cannot find a mention of an offer holders' day for Feb. 5. Perhaps the day is already fully booked.
Original post by chgeph2
I received an offer two days ago, but I cannot find a mention of an offer holders' day for Feb. 5. Perhaps the day is already fully booked.

Yes it is unfortunately
Reply 22
I received an offer yesterday, did anyone get their offers through email and not Ucas track? And have anyone’s ucas track not been updated? Cause mine hasn’t 😂 and I’m a lil worried?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Jas1403
I received an offer yesterday, did anyone get their offers through email and not Ucas track? And have anyone’s ucas track not been updated? Cause mine hasn’t 😂 and I’m a lil worried?

Mine updated the next day, so maybe because you got your offer on a Friday it still hasn’t updated, so wait till Monday it might update then :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
Mine updated the next day, so maybe because you got your offer on a Friday it still hasn’t updated, so wait till Monday it might update then :smile:

Okay, thank you! Will try and be patient 😬
Reply 25
Does anyone know if there will be more offer holder days as I've just got an offer but would like to go to the uni to see if I like it more than others and I haven't been sent a link for offer holder days?
Original post by MinaJav
Does anyone know if there will be more offer holder days as I've just got an offer but would like to go to the uni to see if I like it more than others and I haven't been sent a link for offer holder days?

I called them up last week to ask about that, and they said so far they don’t have any more offer holder days planned but if you want you can call up and ask them to put you on the waiting list for the one on the 5th of Feb incase someone cancels last minute.
Reply 27
Original post by MinaJav

Hopefully you get one! If not remember there are always open days in the summer where u can go and explore the uni
Original post by THEallstar2111
any going to offer holder day tomorrow? and what's everyone wearing?

hey, im guessing you went to the offer holder day on the 22nd- just wanted to ask how it was? how was your day laid out/what did you do etc :smile:
Has anyone who interviewed on 21/01/20 heard back yet?
I had interview 16/12 and havent heard anything back yet😓
Original post by PastelxCanon
me too

sameee
Does anyone know about any more offer holder days? Would really like to have a look around the uni properly before I make a decision
Reply 33
Does anyone know why SGUL has upped their offer to A*AA if you choose them as insurance? This has just made it harder.
Reply 34
Does anyone know if there are any further offer holder days scheduled? Thanks.
Reply 35
Is there anyone that has received an offer by email but its not updated on UCAS yet?
Original post by Mintcar
Does anyone know if there are any further offer holder days scheduled? Thanks.

No, when I called up they said there are no more planned offer holder days as of now.
If there’s no more offer holder days is there a chance that I could visit the uni? I really wanted to have a look around and at the accommodation too before deciding
Original post by student0299
If there’s no more offer holder days is there a chance that I could visit the uni? I really wanted to have a look around and at the accommodation too before deciding

I think they’ll be open days in the summer you can visit
hey guys, I am having a bit of a tough decision to make. I have got an offer from st georges which is AAA and one from lincoln which is AAB if i firm them. if i dont firm st georges then the requirements will be A*AA which would be impossible for me to get and i am currently struggling with getting 3 As in my a level subjects. i really want to go to st georges but i don't know if i should play it safe and firm lincoln instead. personally i really don't like lincoln as it is not lively at all and was my least favorite anyway as i dont wanna study at a uni for 5 years which i don't like but yet again i am struggling to get the grades. I am really stuck as of what to do so any advice will be helpful

Latest

Trending

Trending