The Student Room Group

BTS Army Please Read This haha

So I've recently become obsessed and I mean OBSESSED with BTS, and I can't stop it. I have become such a huge fan and all that's on my mind is the stress of wanting to get tickets to see them before they sell out and how sad it's going to be when they disband (which is probably very soon) because of the law about all men in Korea having to join the army force for 5 years before they turn 30 and the oldest member (Jin) is 27, meaning that this year may be the last year they'll have a tour for a very very long time. Tickets haven't even been released yet and it's already on my mind. I literally either listen to them or watch videos related to them all day, I love them so much. I've come here on TSR to discuss them as I don't know anyone who's a fan of them in real life, I feel like being a part of BTS army is something that only other fans of them can truly understand so I'd love to just discuss it with any fan of them on here hahaha. I love being a massive fan of them but it's a bit worrying thinking about if I'll ever calm down about it because right now it's taking up a lot of my life! But I've never loved a band/singer this much ever and they've made me so happy that I know I'll forever have love for them!
Original post by Hira1258
So I've recently become obsessed and I mean OBSESSED with BTS, and I can't stop it. I have become such a huge fan and all that's on my mind is the stress of wanting to get tickets to see them before they sell out and how sad it's going to be when they disband (which is probably very soon) because of the law about all men in Korea having to join the army force for 5 years before they turn 30 and the oldest member (Jin) is 27, meaning that this year may be the last year they'll have a tour for a very very long time. Tickets haven't even been released yet and it's already on my mind. I literally either listen to them or watch videos related to them all day, I love them so much. I've come here on TSR to discuss them as I don't know anyone who's a fan of them in real life, I feel like being a part of BTS army is something that only other fans of them can truly understand so I'd love to just discuss it with any fan of them on here hahaha. I love being a massive fan of them but it's a bit worrying thinking about if I'll ever calm down about it because right now it's taking up a lot of my life! But I've never loved a band/singer this much ever and they've made me so happy that I know I'll forever have love for them!

I love bts too and REALLY WANT TO GO TO A CONCERT!! my bias is v whos yours? I have loved bts for about 2 years now and yes it will be sad when they disband. happy to talk to you and be your army friend x
Reply 2
Original post by CharChar2106
I love bts too and REALLY WANT TO GO TO A CONCERT!! my bias is v whos yours? I have loved bts for about 2 years now and yes it will be sad when they disband. happy to talk to you and be your army friend x

My bias is Jin, I honestly love him so much, and I really really wanna go to a concert too I'm just praying I'll be able to get tickets haha, I feel like I'm so late to the whole kpop thing but they've made me so happy it's better late than never, only today I've realised that my obsession is beginning to get a bit unhealthy, all I do is watch videos related to them all day or listen to their music all day and I'm already stressing out about getting tickets when the release date hasn't even been said yet! I love being part of army now but it's also a LOT to handle, it's like it's just constantly on my mind and I don't know how to make it stop, hopefully I'm not the only one who's experienced this in like the first 2 weeks of being part of army (i started to like them two weeks ago but only over the past few days I've become mad obsessed), hopefully you've got some tips? *laughs at my unhealthy obsession*
Original post by CharChar2106

i've been army for about two years too and my bias is jimin wbu guys
My bias is Jin, I honestly love him so much, and I really really wanna go to a concert too I'm just praying I'll be able to get tickets haha, I feel like I'm so late to the whole kpop thing but they've made me so happy it's better late than never, only today I've realised that my obsession is beginning to get a bit unhealthy, all I do is watch videos related to them all day or listen to their music all day and I'm already stressing out about getting tickets when the release date hasn't even been said yet! I love being part of army now but it's also a LOT to handle, it's like it's just constantly on my mind and I don't know how to make it stop, hopefully I'm not the only one who's experienced this in like the first 2 weeks of being part of army (i started to like them two weeks ago but only over the past few days I've become mad obsessed), hopefully you've got some tips? *laughs at my unhealthy obsession*

oooof welcome to being ARMY this is what i exactly went through for a year at least lol
Good luck on getting the tickets !!!!!!!!!!
Reply 5
Original post by lloydmynumber
oooof welcome to being ARMY this is what i exactly went through for a year at least lol
Good luck on getting the tickets !!!!!!!!!!

Thankss and yeah same I’ve been army for a few weeks now and the obsession still hasn’t died down but I love it haha
Thankss and yeah same I’ve been army for a few weeks now and the obsession still hasn’t died down but I love it haha

awww
Loool I love BTS too but dw your obsession will slowly calm. When I first got into them maybe 3 years ago my life lowkey revolved around them. Now I listen to their music from time to time, have been to two of their concerts, had a banging time. Period of obsession has definitely vanished tho, still mad respect for what they do.
Welcome anyways!
Reply 8
Original post by Snfkin
Loool I love BTS too but dw your obsession will slowly calm. When I first got into them maybe 3 years ago my life lowkey revolved around them. Now I listen to their music from time to time, have been to two of their concerts, had a banging time. Period of obsession has definitely vanished tho, still mad respect for what they do.
Welcome anyways!

omg you're so lucky to have been to their concerts, I've heard it's v v difficult to get tickets? and yh my life does pretty much revolve around them like they're 90% of my brain, it's like I can tell something's been missing in my day if I haven't listened to their music or watched a video to do with them, and I'm already stressing about getting concert tickets when the release date hasn't even been announced hahaha but I'm not worried about the obsession as much anymore, I'm just enjoying it now lol

Jin, worldwide handsome hahaha

They are going to disband soon and there are no concerts anyway due to Covid19

Quick Reply

Latest