The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I sent abusive texts via email and text. Then apologised and stopped? Is this harassment?

It's been a week and i haven't been contacted by the police
I sent abusive texts via email and text. Then apologised and stopped? Is this harassment?

Depends how abusive they were I guess. I mean if they were death threats then I would be worrying.
Reply 3
Original post by harrisong12
Depends how abusive they were I guess. I mean if they were death threats then I would be worrying.

No it was like stupid useless racist etc.
Relax you'll be fine. Its not bloody law its real life! Go apologise and mean how sincere you are!
Yes you will , the FBI is on route to your location now
Reply 6
Original post by Faheemk_1
Relax you'll be fine. Its not bloody law its real life! Go apologise and mean how sincere you are!

It was a private Gp i insulted. He aas being racist though and i enjoyed insulting him. Only typed the apology so that if he reports to the police I'll be like i realized i was wrong and stopped myself and apologise. But im happy he got insults.... just scared now im in legal trouble but they would have surely arrested me by now
Reply 7
Original post by Ray_Shadows
Yes you will , the FBI is on route to your location now

Original post by Faheemk_1

It was a private Gp i insulted. He was being racist though and i enjoyed insulting him. Only typed the apology so that if he reports to the police I'll be like i realized i was wrong and stopped myself and apologised. But im happy he got insults.... just scared now im in legal trouble but they would have surely arrested me by now.. this isn't the first time ive actually harassed someone over email and phone quite shocked ive never been arrested 😂😂
i enjoyed insulting him.
But im happy he got insults....
.. this isn't the first time ive actually harassed someone over email and phone quite shocked ive never been arrested 😂😂

What an absolute d**k :grumble:
Get out of here you troll
Couldn't agree more

It was a private Gp i insulted. He was being racist though and i enjoyed insulting him. Only typed the apology so that if he reports to the police I'll be like i realized i was wrong and stopped myself and apologised. But im happy he got insults.... just scared now im in legal trouble but they would have surely arrested me by now.. this isn't the first time ive actually harassed someone over email and phone quite shocked ive never been arrested 😂😂

I hope the GP does report this and you do get punished for it.
Im not a troll. It's real facts. I better be careful who i insult
Reply 11

It's illegal under the Malicious Communications Act so yes, you will be in trouble if you are reported. You didn't stop yourself, you sent them, so bit late to apologise.

You are disgusting if you only stop the messages because you are scared of the consequences rather than thinking of a better way to deal with people. If you had a problem with this doctor, why not report him?
Original post by Surnia
It's illegal under the Malicious Communications Act so yes, you will be in trouble if you are reported. You didn't stop yourself, you sent them, so bit late to apologise.

You are disgusting if you only stop the messages because you are scared of the consequences rather than thinking of a better way to deal with people. If you had a problem with this doctor, why not report him?

Malicious communication sounds hot and spicy . Like only something a bad bych like me would do. Im bad and I know it
Malicious communication sounds hot and spicy . Like only something a bad bych like me would do. Im bad and I know it

You are not bad, you are a coward.
Original post by black tea
You are not bad, you are a coward.

Well im not sorry and cops aren't after me 😂😂😂. So I'm gucci😎😎
I swear to God depression has its perks in this country. You can outright rain fire and hell and insults because you're protected by mental health act so can bully people 😂😂😂. Dumb legal system.....I've been pretending to be depressed to get perks and people believe. You get perks everywhere 😂😂😂😎
It's a serious offence so you better be worried. You sound really thick too
It's a serious offence so you better be worried. You sound really thick too

I was depressed. I got a history of depression. .there ya go try to persecute me for harassment. Guess what protected by the law...cant touch this ass
I swear to God depression has its perks in this country. You can outright rain fire and hell and insults because you're protected by mental health act so can bully people 😂😂😂. Dumb legal system.....I've been pretending to be depressed to get perks and people believe. You get perks everywhere 😂😂😂😎

Clearly a troll. Either that, or you just don't have 2 brain cells to rub together.
Second one...dead brain cells😂..they died when i harassed a racist Pakistani stupid useless doctor that's what i literally told him 😂🙊

If I was that doctor, the police would have been called right that minute.

Latest

Trending

Trending