The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Apps for meeting people on my course!

Hey I'm looking for apps/courses where I can meet people who are going to be on my course this September! My uni doesn't seem to have a FB group up yet and I'm excited to meet people :,D I applied 2 years ago as well and I remember using 1 or 2 apps that helped you do this but can't seem to find them anymore! Any help is appreciated :smile:
Original post by RhysieRey
Hey I'm looking for apps/courses where I can meet people who are going to be on my course this September! My uni doesn't seem to have a FB group up yet and I'm excited to meet people :,D I applied 2 years ago as well and I remember using 1 or 2 apps that helped you do this but can't seem to find them anymore! Any help is appreciated :smile:

Which university? We have an applicants chat thread for every uni on TSR :smile:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
Which university? We have an applicants chat thread for every uni on TSR :smile:

Staffordshire (Stoke Campus!)
Staffordshire (Stoke Campus!)

The chat thread for Staffordshire is here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6157142, in Staffordshire University. We also have an official rep @Staffordshire University on the website, if you have any questions for them :smile:

Hi @RhysieRey

We're excited to hear you've applied to Staffs. :colondollar:

As mentioned, we do run a FB group for new starters but it's not quite ready yet. In terms of other ways to people on your course, you could pop a post on this thread. Alternatively we do offer some offer holder days for students with offers so this is a great way to meet your future classmates.

We don't run this for every course but for the courses we do run them for, we'll be sending out invites soon via email so please keep an eye on your inbox.

Thanks

Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending