The Student Room Group

I have a 150 IQ.

I am in the 150 IQ range. I haven't done any IQ tests I just know a few people in that IQ range and I feel they are on my level and I am comfortable with them. I started talking at 12 months old. I went to school and I didn't get anything from it. It was a waste of 12 years of my life. I couldn't even use grammar or read or spell when I left school. As my brain can't operate on such a slow pace. They would try and get me to read like a normal person one word and line at a time, I couldn't do it. They would try and get me to write down my working in maths and I wouldn't do it, as what's the point when I can do it in my head. Sometimes I would just sit there with my head in my hands when people tried to help me. As I am like go away, leave me alone. Normal IQ people don't understand how slow they are and how you can do everything in your head, you don't need to waste time writing everything down or reading every line. Another issue I had when was younger is I have the ability to see peoples emotional extract, I can see peoples muscles and bones. My brain just picks up on all the information it can and starts to absorb it. So this is very exhausting for me and scary as well. As I know things about people they don't know about themselves.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
congrats retard
Original post by KevinNash18
I am in the 150 IQ range. I haven't done any IQ tests.

Stopped reading there. :lol:
Original post by MidgetFever
Stopped reading there. :lol:

I knoo, lol
Reply 4
I am in the 150 IQ range. I haven't done any IQ tests... I know things about people they don't know about themselves.

High IQ and psychic abilities? Yes, of course you have...
Hate to burst your bubble, Kev but the IQ test is widely believed to be a gross oversimplification of intelligence. IQ tests just measure how good you are at IQ tests.
But, don't worry we're all very proud of you for being so very clever.
No, you’re probably just narcissistic lmao
Reply 7
Original post by tubphonecase
Hate to burst your bubble, Kev but the IQ test is widely believed to be a gross oversimplification of intelligence. IQ tests just measure how good you are at IQ tests.
But, don't worry we're all very proud of you for being so very clever.

No it is a intellectual combine, designed to judge your intellectual talent. Sort of like an NFL combine.
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Reply 9
Original post by bluemuffin
No, you’re probably just narcissistic lmao

You are probably just sad because you aren't as smart as me, so you throw around insults like narcissist.
No it is a intellectual combine, designed to judge your intellectual talent. Sort of like an NFL combine.

Kev, my man, I have no idea what that means. You're either too big brained for me or that sentence doesn't make sense.
Reply 11
Are you a Virgin?
Original post by tubphonecase
Kev, my man, I have no idea what that means. You're either too big brained for me or that sentence doesn't make sense.

It's already clear that our Kev isn't too good at English:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6328188
Reply 13
By this logic I have determined I’m in the 200 IQ range. I haven’t done any IQ tests. I just feel like I am because normal people are so stupiddddd. I can see people’s muscles and bones as well as their neurons. I can also see what people are thinking. I’m so smart and superior.
They would try and get me to write down my working in maths and I wouldn't do it, as what's the point when I can do it in my head. Sometimes I would just sit there with my head in my hands when people tried to help me. As I am like go away, leave me alone. Normal IQ people don't understand how slow they are and how you can do everything in your head

Go join your pal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e_wm0reJGc
Would you describe yourself as humble or modest?
Original post by Deggs_14
Are you a Virgin?

Yes. I just haven't met anyone good enough yet.
Original post by Em.-.
By this logic I have determined I’m in the 200 IQ range. I haven’t done any IQ tests. I just feel like I am because normal people are so stupiddddd. I can see people’s muscles and bones as well as their neurons. I can also see what people are thinking. I’m so smart and superior.

No you don't. As you wouldn't view people as stupid or yourself as superior, you would simply view them as less intelligent than yourself.
Original post by ageshallnot
It's already clear that our Kev isn't too good at English:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6328188

It is, however typo's happen.

That guy is cool. Shame he has to prostitute himself out on TV shows.

Quick Reply

Latest