The Student Room Group

short dude advice

so my friends 5'6 and feeling mad a girl he was talking to turned him down and he suspects its his height. if i talk to him about it i'll probs end up laughing as my advice sucks so i need some inspiration and possible stories u had(success).
Original post by smurfontheseboys
so my friends 5'6 and feeling mad a girl he was talking to turned him down and he suspects its his height. if i talk to him about it i'll probs end up laughing as my advice sucks so i need some inspiration and possible stories u had(success).

I am not going to post a story, I will just tell you that he is NOT short.HE IS AVERAGE.

So god knows what you are talking about.
Show him this picture to reassure him:

https://imgur.com/a/dy9Y1gl#gLDvRrh
its what guys do. i cant keep a straight face while hes lowkey crying hes always serious
Original post by emily_000
I am not going to post a story, I will just tell you that he is NOT short.HE IS AVERAGE.

So god knows what you are talking about.

5'6 is not average for a male.
Original post by garnetznstonez
5'6 is not average for a male.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-11534042 5'9 is considered average. So you're right lol

According to the article I am tall, wt* I thought that I am short. All the people that I know have the same height as me lol
(edited 4 years ago)
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-11534042 5'9 is considered average. 5'6 in my opinion is also average, he is shorter than me but I cannot consider him as a short guy. Short for me is below 5'5

Yes so 5'9 is average. 5'6 regarding a male is considered short. He's only 1 inch off what you would claim is short though?

But anyways
Yes so 5'9 is average. 5'6 regarding a male is considered short. He's only 1 inch off what you would claim is short though?

But anyways

anyways lol. He is short, you are right.

But the article has to be wrong, I do not consider myself as tall. All the people that I know have the same height as me
anyways lol. He is short, you are right.

But the article has to be wrong, I do not consider myself as tall. All the people that I know have the same height as me

Doubt the article is wrong. If you're a female 5'5 + I can see why people may consider you tall- rather tallER not tall

I'm 5'8 so like
Doubt the article is wrong. If you're a female 5'5 + I can see why people may consider you tall- rather tallER not tall

I'm 5'8 so like

I'm 5'7.5 lol almost 5'8
I'm 5'7.5 lol almost 5'8

Whatttt how can you not think you're tall, do people not tell you all the time? Obviously we're both not 5'11 catwalk model height but it's still pretty tall for a girl
Whatttt how can you not think you're tall, do people not tell you all the time? Obviously we're both not 5'11 catwalk model height but it's still pretty tall for a girl

I thought that I am short lol. Cause all the people that I know have the same height as me lol
All the advice you could give us a bit cliche. I’m also 5’6) and have found someone. I know plenty of lads who are “short” yet have found brilliant people. If his height was the issue (unless she was much taller) then I’d say shes kind of shallow.
Either way, assure him that he’ll find someone one day. Maybe get him on tinder or something. Make his height well known on it to minimise rejection afterwards. Get him out doing stuff. If you’re at uni join societies, go on socials, goto clubs etc.
Nothing wrong with being a SHORT KING!
I thought that I am short lol. Cause all the people that I know have the same height as me lol

Wow, most of my friends are around 5'3. You're lucky that you're surrounded by people the same height as you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending