The Student Room Group

Paramedic science uni application 2020

Any other paramedic science uni applicants for 2020? Would love to get to know some people!

Scroll to see replies

Moved to Healthcare :h:
Yes I have applied :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by torihenderson
Yes I have applied :smile:

I’m just trying to make some friends!

What uni’s have you applied for?

How old are you and where are you from? :smile:
Liverpool John Moors, Sheffield Hallam, Glasgow Caledonian, De Montfort and Birmingham City. I’m 17 and from Belfast :smile: what about u ?
Reply 5
Liverpool John Moors, Sheffield Hallam, Glasgow Caledonian, De Montfort and Birmingham City. I’m 17 and from Belfast :smile: what about u ?

De Montfort, Glasgow Caledonian, Portsmouth, St. George’s and East Anglia. Just 18 from the Isle of Man :smile: 🇮🇲
When did u apply and have you heard back from any yet ?
Reply 7
When did u apply and have you heard back from any yet ?

I applied first week in September and I’ve had 1 interview and get 1 more, waiting to hear back from the others x
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi!

I have also applied for Glasgow Caledonian BSc Paramedic Science course! Have you heard back from them?? Do you know when the interviews will take place this year?? Cheers!
I have also applied for this years intake at Glasgow I’m for Scotland, and 34
Reply 10
Original post by Pauarenas
Hi!

I have also applied for Glasgow Caledonian BSc Paramedic Science course! Have you heard back from them?? Do you know when the interviews will take place this year?? Cheers!

I applied first week in September and I’m still waiting x
Hey, I’ve applied for Worcester, Wolverhampton, Coventry and DeMontfort :smile: Got my DMU interview tomorrow, wish me luck 🤞🏼
Reply 12
Original post by aimzy789
Hey, I’ve applied for Worcester, Wolverhampton, Coventry and DeMontfort :smile: Got my DMU interview tomorrow, wish me luck 🤞🏼

I had my Portsmouth one today and my DMU one 2 weeks ago so good luck x
Ive chosen coventry as my firm!

my boyfriend has applied to glasgow caledonian have you heard anything yet.?
Original post by Manxie101
I applied first week in September and I’m still waiting x

i think on their website it states interviews for paramedic science at Glasgow are February sometime
Original post by Pauarenas
Hi!

Same have you heard anything back yet?
Reply 17
Original post by Alexmcleod
Same have you heard anything back yet?

I haven’t - have you?
Original post by Manxie101
I haven’t - have you?

Nope I guess that’s better than a rejection 😬
Reply 19
Original post by Alexmcleod
Nope I guess that’s better than a rejection 😬

I don’t think anybody else has either though? I wouldn’t say we’ve been rejected as I spoke to admissions and they didn’t start looking at applications until after the deadline which was the 15th

Quick Reply

Latest