The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Film Studies Interview

I've just been invited to interview for Film Studies at Warwick. I was wondering from anyone that has already been through it, what was it like? What film did you write your essay on, and how was it received? And to other people invited to interview this year; how are you feeling? What are you planning to write your essay on? Or are you going to use one you've already written?
Me too! I'm planning to write my essay on the television show Euphoria, focusing specifically on gender representation within the show. I'm super nervous, i've never had a uni interview before!!😬
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by emilymp17
Me too! I'm planning to write my essay on the television show Euphoria, focusing specifically on gender representation within the show. I'm super nervous, i've never had a uni interview before!!😬

That sounds really interesting, I'm sure it will be great! There's certainly a lot to write about Euphoria. And your interview will go fine, I've never had one either. The invitation said not to worry about it too much, though I can't help but be nervous about messing up. I suppose there's nothing we can do except try and put ourselves across well and accurately. Good luck with your essay!
Original post by frog3
That sounds really interesting, I'm sure it will be great! There's certainly a lot to write about Euphoria. And your interview will go fine, I've never had one either. The invitation said not to worry about it too much, though I can't help but be nervous about messing up. I suppose there's nothing we can do except try and put ourselves across well and accurately. Good luck with your essay!

Thank you so much! Good luck with your essay and interview too I'm sure it will go great!😁
Reply 4
I'm a bit worried about how my essay has gone down but I'm still looking forward to the experience :smile: good luck to all
Reply 5
My son is a current 1st year. As he didnt study film at A level he sent in an english essay he had done for school. The interview was very relaxed they mainly asked what he was looking forward to studying and why that kind of thing. Its such a lovely supportive department. Good luck
Reply 6
Original post by Alib2202
My son is a current 1st year. As he didnt study film at A level he sent in an English essay he had done for school. The interview was very relaxed they mainly asked what he was looking forward to studying and why that kind of thing. Its such a lovely supportive department. Good luck

Thank you so much for the reply. I was mainly nervous because I didn't know what to expect, so this is really nice to hear. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending