The Student Room Group

I have been offered BBB by Manchester Uni and BBC from Sheffield Uni for Chem Eng!

Hey guys I got offered BBB by Manchester Uni and BBC from Sheffield Uni
I keep getting D's and E's in tests
How do I get BBB
I AM VERY VERY VERY SCARED IF I DON'T GET BBB AT FINAL EXAMS
I WILL FAIL FOR ETERNITY IF I DON'T
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPP!!!!!!!!
I AM SUPER STRESSED MY BRAIN GONNA EXPLODE!!
I am in Yr13 so I am screwed big time
Reply 1
Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
Hey guys I got offered BBB by Manchester Uni and BBC from Sheffield Uni
I keep getting D's and E's in tests
How do I get BBB
I AM VERY VERY VERY SCARED IF I DON'T GET BBB AT FINAL EXAMS
I WILL FAIL FOR ETERNITY IF I DON'T
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPP!!!!!!!!
I AM SUPER STRESSED MY BRAIN GONNA EXPLODE!!
I am in Yr13 so I am screwed big time

Hi, I’m also in year 13 and am very stressed about exams. But you have 4/5 months to get your grades up. I think practice papers are the best way to revise, do so many practice questions. Mind maps are also a good revision technique to make sure you get more marks on tests and fully know the content, if you write sub headings and blurt everything you can remember on paper in one pen, and go over again with a new colour everything that you didn’t know. Keep doing it until you know each topic inside out. That always works for me :smile: hope that was some help :smile:
Original post by 180350
Hi, I’m also in year 13 and am very stressed about exams. But you have 4/5 months to get your grades up. I think practice papers are the best way to revise, do so many practice questions. Mind maps are also a good revision technique to make sure you get more marks on tests and fully know the content, if you write sub headings and blurt everything you can remember on paper in one pen, and go over again with a new colour everything that you didn’t know. Keep doing it until you know each topic inside out. That always works for me :smile: hope that was some help :smile:

Hmmm the mind map i don't like
But the writing out every stuff you know is great thing
I hopefully need to overcome my laziness to do it
Btw I do Maths, Chem and Bio

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending