The Student Room Group

NGDP 2019/2020 (Cohort 22)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Neurola
Hey! Just wondering where you found your practice tests? Thank you, Laura

there is a link through the portal to them, there is no practice one for the game one until you go into do the test.
Ok, so I ran out of time during the numerical reasoning test, even though I had extra time..... :redface:
All the best to everyone else doing the tests!
Reply 42
Hi everyone, I applied for the nhs grad scheme last year and a lot of schemes seem to give you a time limit or a suggested time to complete the tests when in actual fact it’s near impossible to finish it all to see how efficiently and accurately you work under pressure and to see if you bounce back on the other tests when you don’t finish everything 🤔
Hi has anyone heard back about the video interviews?
Reply 44
Original post by SilverMusic
Hi has anyone heard back about the video interviews?

don't think we are due to hear anything back till closer to the 28th........
Not Long left now guys! I really don't know whether I stand a chance but I just want to know now!!!!!
Reply 46
I wish they would be quicker! :tongue: get it out of the way, I have an AC this Friday and waiting for a date for another, so if I have failed I would just like to know so I forget about prepping for another VI as I hate them!!
Reply 47
just checked the portal!! I am now "under consideration" so at least some movement! :tongue:
Original post by Stu76
just checked the portal!! I am now "under consideration" so at least some movement! :tongue:

Yes same here, not long left now, should find out by 5pm on tuesday! How's everyone feeling?
Reply 49
Original post by James Smith 90
Yes same here, not long left now, should find out by 5pm on tuesday! How's everyone feeling?

not feeling to good to be honest, found out yesterday I failed the fast stream AC....:frown: and the test for this is anyones guess if you get through? you can't gauge it like the others?? but best of luck! :smile:
Original post by Stu76
not feeling to good to be honest, found out yesterday I failed the fast stream AC....:frown: and the test for this is anyones guess if you get through? you can't gauge it like the others?? but best of luck! :smile:

Exactly it's anyones guess!
Especially because it was such a long time ago I seriously can't remember how well I performed.
I've only applied to two graduate schemes so don't have a lot of options I've already been unsuccessful with the NHS management scheme, so if I'm unsuccessful with this one, I'm just going to reapply for both next year!
Reply 51
Original post by James Smith 90
Exactly it's anyones guess!
Especially because it was such a long time ago I seriously can't remember how well I performed.
I've only applied to two graduate schemes so don't have a lot of options I've already been unsuccessful with the NHS management scheme, so if I'm unsuccessful with this one, I'm just going to reapply for both next year!

to be honest I have still about 7 applications on the go! I applied for loads!! :tongue: but I will be doing the same next year if I fail them all! :tongue: I'll be upset if I do though..... :tongue:
Original post by Stu76
to be honest I have still about 7 applications on the go! I applied for loads!! :tongue: but I will be doing the same next year if I fail them all! :tongue: I'll be upset if I do though..... :tongue:

at least you have many options then!
only two appealed to me so ....
Reply 53
so supposedly, we will be put out of our misery by 5pm today?? :tongue: good luck!
Reply 54
I’ve just checked my app and they seem to have updated them with the results !
Reply 55
Original post by Boothy
I’ve just checked my app and they seem to have updated them with the results !

yes, just checked, didn't get through.....are well.....:frown: good luck to those who do!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 56
I'm through 😊
Reply 57
Original post by Stu76
yes, just checked, didn't get through.....are well.....:frown: good luck to those who do!

I'm really sorry to hear that, I've been following your FS journey too. What are your other applications if you don't mind me asking? 😊
Reply 58
Original post by Popsbr123
I'm really sorry to hear that, I've been following your FS journey too. What are your other applications if you don't mind me asking? 😊

I have the HMRC TSP AC to do....plus a few legal applications for training contracts....they could at least give you the test scores?? as I meet all the other criteria?? also got put on the waiting list for a border force officer
(edited 4 years ago)
Hiya hope everyone's job hunting is going well. Did you guys get the access codes to the video interview immediately after confirmation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending