The Student Room Group

BPTC/BTC/BPC 2020 Applications

Official thread for those applying to the BPTC, (now known as Bar Training Course or Bar Professional Course) for 2020.

Where is everyone applying?

Scroll to see replies

BPP!!!!
BPP and ULAW
Reply 3
I’ve applied to BPP (Manchester) and UWE. Will probably also apply to MMU, once their applications open.

Has anyone done the BCAT yet? I am quite worried about it.
Original post by Kodatyly
I’ve applied to BPP (Manchester) and UWE. Will probably also apply to MMU, once their applications open.

I didn't think it opened until Feb 2020 (BCAT)
Reply 5
I know someone who did theirs in the summer (before it closed). So just wondered if there were any other early birds.
Reply 6
Hi there, I have applied to study the BTC at BPP Holborn part-time. Anyone else?

Has anyone received an offer yet? I am so nervous! xx
Reply 7
Update: I have now also applied to UWE Bristol!
Reply 8
Anyone got an offer from BPP yet??
Anyone doing BPC at U Law Part-Time?
Reply 10
Has anyone received any offers? I applied to Northumbria and BPP.
I got a BPP Manchester BPTC LLM offer today with advocacy scholarship. Sent my video just before Christmas, maybe on the 15th ish.
Just received a call from BPP confirming that I have been offered a place. Received an email shortly after. I was offered a place for the Leeds campus, but might change that later.
(edited 4 years ago)

I've already done the BCAT. It's really nothing to worry about it. The practice tests really helped me to prepare.
Reply 14
Apparently a few people have gotten offers from BPP in the past week. Unfortunately, I haven't received any news to date. Anyone else in the same boat?
Has anyone applied to the Inns of Court College of Advocacy for the bar course?
Just submitted my app for the BPC at Ulaw part-time. Any idea how quickly the admissions team take to respond with whether or not you are offered an invitation to attend a selection day?
Original post by peachyandkeen
Hi all,

I have applied to City, BPP and ULAW.

Had an offer from City so far and am awaiting the ULAW assessment centre day :smile:

Have you applied for Skype one or live one.

Also do you think it’s worth while applying to other providers, I’m not keen on any of the others but can’t really afford City’s fees
Reply 18
Original post by AgentBlue94
Have you applied for Skype one or live one.

I didn’t know ULaw offered Skype interviews for the BPC. I assumed one had to be present at the selection days.
I didn’t know ULaw offered Skype interviews for the BPC. I assumed one had to be present at the selection days.

I assumed that too, but when I went to select my date of choice for assessment day I saw there were a lot of options (in terms of times and dates) to select a Skype interview!

They don’t seem to have advertisers that they do this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending