The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Interview at Kingston University

Hi, I have an interview at Kingston for pharmacy (MPharm)next week and I just wanted to ask if anyone has experienced this process and could you provide some advice of the structure?
Hey,

I know I'm supposed to reply to answer your question, but I wanna ask: What A-levels results/ predictions have you got?
Feel free not to say but I want to go into Pharmacy and want to see what grades to aim for.

Thankyou,
Ghosty.
Top universities require AAB but I know reading is ABB and that is a good university too. Also make an account with unifrog as it will tell you the grades that the uni accepted in the previous year.
Original post by Jasmeen Johal
Top universities require AAB but I know reading is ABB and that is a good university too. Also make an account with unifrog as it will tell you the grades that the uni accepted in the previous year.

Okay thank you so much,
I hope your interview goes well!
Reply 4
Hi, I have an interview at Kingston for pharmacy (MPharm)next week and I just wanted to ask if anyone has experienced this process and could you provide some advice of the structure?

i've got it too next week but it's a group interview so I guess just practice questions and the main reason why you want to do pharmacy and try not too stress out too much xx
Thank you x
Reply 6

Hi, I hope your interview went well I have mine in about 2 weeks. Do you have any advice or tips? They sent an email and it said that I would have to write about myself?
Thanks
Hi, the interview is quite informal but still make a good impression of yourself. Honestly don’t stress about it and it’s just a couple of generic questions that you have to answer. It’s not a test. But good luck for your interview
Reply 8
Hi, the interview is quite informal but still make a good impression of yourself. Honestly don’t stress about it and it’s just a couple of generic questions that you have to answer. It’s not a test. But good luck for your interview

Thank you !!
Where else have people here applied to for pharmacy and have you had interviews???
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous.22
Where else have people here applied to for pharmacy and have you had interviews???

Cardiff, Manchester, kingston, Hertfordshire and Aston
I have had my Cardiff interview and I have my Manchester, Kingston and Hertfordshire interview coming up
Wbu?
Hey I’m applying for pharmacy too can you please tel me what they asked in the interview at Manchester x
Original post by _304_
Cardiff, Manchester, kingston, Hertfordshire and Aston
I have had my Cardiff interview and I have my Manchester, Kingston and Hertfordshire interview coming up
Wbu?

Leicester notts Birmingham aston and Dmu
Got Aston next week 😬
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous.22
Leicester notts Birmingham aston and Dmu
Got Aston next week 😬

Good luck !
Original post by _304_
Good luck !

Thanks!
Original post by laiba678
i've got it too next week but it's a group interview so I guess just practice questions and the main reason why you want to do pharmacy and try not too stress out too much xx

hi ,I have an interview at Kingston for pharmacy (MPharm)tomorrow and I just wanted to ask how was your interview?
Original post by atosamkhani
hi ,I have an interview at Kingston for pharmacy (MPharm)tomorrow and I just wanted to ask how was your interview?

it was ok, dont stress about it, they just want to get to know you a bit more and so do group activities. :smile:
what type of question?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending